• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
Gave them all a shot of 1tbs calcium nitrate and 1 tbs of MorBloom per gallon of water. Each got a 18oz cup. 2 look like they needed more nitrogen and fish emulsion is really low in P-K so it seemed like a good time for them to have a more rounded feeding.

Need to look at the RKOs really good sometime soon too. The odds i got all females out of 4 would really surprise me since they are not feminized. They started out kinda crappy but when i up potted with ProMix they looked better within a couple days. Now they are looking good other than a bit stunted for their age.

Last edited:
Gave them all a shot of 1tbs calcium nitrate and 1 tbs of MorBloom per gallon of water. Each got a 18oz cup. 2 look like they needed more nitrogen and fish emulsion is really low in P-K so it seemed like a good time for them to have a more rounded feeding.

What are you growing in, again? You're all dirt for this run?

Ordered some seeds from North Atlantic because they had some cheap autos. Got Bruce Banner auto. They tossed in in Apple Fritter auto and one that is not specified. Just says feminized autoflower?....I guess its a surprise :D

Mystery bean! Those are fun.

I loved the Bruce Banner I got from.. somewhere. Who remembers this stuff. It always grew a tank of a plant and every third or fourth produced this outrageous strawberry flavor I've measured everything against since. Watching for those!

Mystery bean! Those are fun.

I loved the Bruce Banner I got from.. somewhere. Who remembers this stuff. It always grew a tank of a plant and every third or fourth produced this outrageous strawberry flavor I've measured everything against since. Watching for those!
I remember Bruce Banner. I remember it being quite potent too, knock ya on your ass. It was also one of the early cuts to test over %30 if I remember correct? I have some old Strawberry Diesel x Oaxacan seeds in the vault. Same strawberry diesel that went into Bruce Banner.

Well that was fast and $28 got me

3 White Label branded Bruce Banner Auto
2 Blimburn branded Apple Fritter Auto
Mystery bean is.....................Twenty20 branded Tequila Sunrise Auto

Last edited:
My largest is around 2ft tall now and 8ish+ nodes. Tempted to toss it outside now and see what happens. I got a spot in the garage setup for emergencies like a storm. If it gets big thats gunna be a real pain to bring back inside. :D The garage is just a few steps from the greenhouse.

Been quite hot here but that has not bothered it for 4hours or so each day. None of them seemed to have gotten any sun burn. Moved the 98 WW fems into smaller 3gal tan grow bags. They are looking better already too.

So im thinking about topping and the question i got is..........Would you save the top you cut off for a clone? I have the Clonex and Root Riot cubes. They seem to work well on a couple cuttings ive tried from other veggie plants.

Last edited:
Back