• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Anyone Growing This Pepper in 2010?

Chris, if you want some of them I'd be happy to chip in for part of the seeds. Enough of us do that and the price would be ok then. Let me know, ok?

Jackie, sure I'd go in with two others and buy these. :) I'd send 20 seeds of the variety to each buyer. Cost would be $3.00 and that includes shipping the seeds to you once received ($2.33 for seeds + $0.64 shipping). If interested, PM me.

Chris

One person's in. Anyone else want to come in on the offer for the remaining 20 seeds? $3 inc S/H to your house. Just send me cash and I'll send seeds when they arrive. :)

Chris

Sorry, I got one other taker already thaichilihead. If I get more than 60 seeds, I'll drop you a PM and offer them,but for now I committed to what I've purchased. Sorry.

Offer Closed.

Trini has said she is crazy busy lately. What I'm trying to get is her Chocolate Scorpion, which is AWESOME looking!! She sent me some pictures that looked the original red strain from Butch T just painted brown. I tried growing it in '09, but the variety didn't come true. I'm very excited about this one. I don't know if she has anything else she's sending. I'll report when the envelope arrives and obviously put up some kind of offer on how to get the seeds.

Chris

The sucre fuego sound pretty cool!I wish I would've gotten in with Chris. I'll probably just spend the cash for em' and trade what I don't want .I'll also be growing the brown scorp, although its not a pure strain.I would love to get my hands on some of the seeds that Trini has.She has some amazing pics of some tremendous chilis.Please keep us updated Chris!

Bhut camp

Back