contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually pay about $8 for one pound ground beef, so I guess salmon in the same price range doesn't really startle me!

I usually pay about $8 for one pound ground beef, so I guess salmon in the same price range doesn't really startle me!

Jeez Louise, Marcie!!!

$8/lb. for ground beef is insane. Where the hell do you live.....the moon?

....by the way....you know I'm only funnin with ya. ;)

I live on the east coast! Everything is pricy.

But, I try my best to buy things from local farms and whatnot. Fresh, never frozen, antibiotic/preservative free, etc.

I should start comparing prices more.

P2k...don't give up on the hot dog brown. I would have voted for that.
open face. Turkey. Tomatoes. Cheese sauce. and 2 slivers of hot dog. Put under the broiler till brown and toasty. Top with foo.
You have a KY winner on your hands.
(One time I had KY on my hands, but that's a different story).

P2k...don't give up on the hot dog brown. I would have voted for that.
open face. Turkey. Tomatoes. Cheese sauce. and 2 slivers of hot dog. Put under the broiler till brown and toasty. Top with foo.
You have a KY winner on your hands.
(One time I had KY on my hands, but that's a different story).

I have brought the hot-brown idea to the vote a couple of times already, or I would. I've actually got a couple other schemes in the works......don't know how much they have to do with Kentucky.

Oh yeah, KY on the hands?

...I hope that wasn't TOO sticky of a situation.

don't know how much they have to do with Kentucky.
You don't have to be super literal just find a way to connect it.

Like me. Since Brooklyn kicks ass, I'm making an ass wiener.

holy geez.

I guess when the powers-that-be select wieners for a throwdown, we have to deal with a bit of off-color (colour for the aussies) humor (humour for the aussies).

Frankly I'm above it. (FRANK-ly, get it?).

In the spirit of Brooklyn, I think THP should enter an ASS DOG, and I see nothing wrong or funny about that at all.

But if he entered a DOG ASS, that would be a different story.

Thank you. I'll be here all week.

holy geez.

I guess when the powers-that-be select wieners for a throwdown, we have to deal with a bit of off-color (colour for the aussies) humor (humour for the aussies).

Frankly I'm above it. (FRANK-ly, get it?).

In the spirit of Brooklyn, I think THP should enter an ASS DOG, and I see nothing wrong or funny about that at all.

But if he entered a DOG ASS, that would be a different story.

Thank you. I'll be here all week.

Wow so considerate, I am just too plain lazy ha ha

What would Houston be? More grease, on a grill, texmex toppings? Prepared by someone on your behalf at less than minimum wage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back