• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Food on a Stick? The main part of the meal must be served and eaten on a skewer of some sort.

*Edit* I should have kept reading past the first page. Not only did someone else mention it before me, it's also been done before.

How about an april fools throwdown, where we all agree on it being one thing (tapas, whatever...) and then when the contest begins, THP flips it on us and makes it something else.

Wait...did I just ruin the surprise?

or...
Cooking with flavored lubricants.

April Fools! The proof of life was not 60 cents, everyone loses! Wait, I got it right! I win!

What about an April Fools throwdown, where we all agree to do one thing, then do something entirely different?

April <=== In the spirit of finding a theme related to something already occurring in a month, there are a few food-related "days" in April which you might find interesting. Regardless, I'm still holding out for a "personal challenge" throwdown....

Well my wife "April" should enter this round methinks. I am with Rocketman on getting drunk. Oh and speaking of drinking....

:dance: HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY :dance: :beer: :violin: :party: :cheers: :drunk:

Well my wife "April" should enter this round methinks. I am with Rocketman on getting drunk. Oh and speaking of drinking....

:dance: HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY :dance: :beer: :violin: :party: :cheers: :drunk:

Booooooo! Neither you or her have entered before. You get + points on drinking though! I'll buy the next round. Hope you like tequila.

Um... uh.... go check some past TD threads, sugar!

Boooo for makin' me look through teh threads while drunk! An extra booooo for absolutely no reason! :rofl: And furthemore....
For the use of the word "sugar"....oh wait...that might be a Texas waitress term....nevermind..."sugar" approved! Geeeme....you are such a pain....but still TB approved! :rofl:

I entered the last TD just to see Marcie in a bikini.

Totally disappointed!

This next TD I'll be wearing a Teddy. Last party I went to, I broke it out... and OWNED it!

56.jpg

Yeah, I'm THAT guy.

True Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back