• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we quit screwing around and do an official HOTDOG TD. For $#!+'s sake...give me a chance to win one!

If ya'll do decide to do food on a stick...I have to go edit my drunken chef post from this evening, and photoshop in whatever POL comes with the new TD.

.... I think I'm totally terrified now.... :lol:

G- Peeps love the Teddy....

Here's a high-five "in progress" as proof.

60.jpg

And hmmmm.... can you reach the clutch in the Jeep?!?

:rofl:
I truly drive a Deep Blue Jeep Wrangler... and learned to drive it in the hills of Arizona... clutch and all. [Real Jeeps are manual!] The best learning experience in the Jeep was "Butcher Jones" washes and tributaries, outside northeast Phoenix. We called it the "Skate Park." It was THAT good. YouTube "Butcher Jones Arizona" and witness some awesomeness.

:rofl:
I truly drive a Deep Blue Jeep Wrangler... and learned to drive it in the hills of Arizona... clutch and all. [Real Jeeps are manual!] The best learning experience in the Jeep was "Butcher Jones" washes and tributaries, outside northeast Phoenix. We called it the "Skate Park." It was THAT good. YouTube "Butcher Jones Arizona" and witness some awesomeness.
I WANNA GO! Let's just be sure to drag JayT, a package of hotdogs and his microwave along.....

Edit: Oh yeah, I learned to drive a stick by buying one - didn't know anyone who had one who could teach me, and just really wanted to learn, so what the hey? Got 45mpg with that baby - can't touch THAT with an automatic!

LunchBox just dropped some serious hot-dog carnage in the Drunken Chef.

After seeing that... I think a hot-dog TD could be possible.

LunchBox just dropped some serious hot-dog carnage in the Drunken Chef.

After seeing that... I think a hot-dog TD could be possible.

Ditto!

But what, in fact, would qualify (or cease to qualify) as a hotdog? Are we talking store-bought with "hot-dog" stamped on the package.....to the most awesome/exotic sausages? Would it have to include bread? Would it have to be capable of being picked up with your hands in order to to eat it?

I'm all for it.

My hotdog's awesomeness knows no equal! :cool:

But what, in fact, would qualify (or cease to qualify) as a hotdog? Are we talking store-bought with "hot-dog" stamped on the package.....to the most awesome/exotic sausages? Would it have to include bread? Would it have to be capable of being picked up with your hands in order to to eat it?

I'm all for it.

That would be the big question. Personally I'd like to see Brats and Italian Sausages added but where would the line be drawn? Smoked Sauages, Kilbasa etc... All really great and could be contenders but guess we'd have to wait to see the rules. Hey, that could be April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back