contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah too tired to make a pork dumpling soup made in a pork broth and some diced chives and seasoned with the onion season packet that came with my ramen lol :P still having trouble deciding what to make but in the end i know it has to get me a few votes and be tasty i just read the soup thread and the baked potato soup made me hungry i have some homemade soup already though my mom made a creamy potato leek soup for me :)

It means...there's a difference between the original and #1.

Texas Blues is the original TB
The Boss is the #1 TB

OK~~~ so we don't get everyone all discomboobilated....we'll keep it at TB and The Boss.

Now, did y'all get all the other initials? ;)

ps, I'm never in the middle, always on top~ :cool:

It means...there's a difference between the original and #1.

Texas Blues is the original TB
The Boss is the #1 TB

OK~~~ so we don't get everyone all discomboobilated....we'll keep it at TB and The Boss.

Now, did y'all get all the other initials? ;)

ps, I'm never in the middle, always on top~ :cool:
What's HH MEAN? :)

"He's Helpless"

Hopeless Homeopathic
Helpful Happydude
Habapeno Hemeroids

(say g'night...salsalady......)

G'NIGHT, SALSALADY!

I think my imagination ran wild with ramen for quite a few years while in my 20's. I cant even fathom eating ramen anymore. Perhaps I'd overdone it years ago.

Take the noodles and chuck the flavor packet. Boil until soft, add a hint of Soyaki, some minced chive onion, minced garlic, sesame and sunflower seeds, sautee'd leeks, red bell pepper, eggplant, seared curry tofu... and mix.

There's my contribution.

Two Tb's cannot exist at the same time. Their awesomenesses would collide and annihilate one another.

That is why I call THP El Jefe. EJ and TB can exist together in harmony and produce a stable world.

Bear's Nut Sack = Urban Caskets

Ice Cold Busch Light = Child Glucose, bitch!

Ramen Throwdown = Northward Women

(that could be a good omen for our northeners, SL HHBH, CJ, etc..._)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back