contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I said pullin' not votin'! I will vote accordingly! I always do.

(looks like someone's scared of the bread and butter garlic :lol: )

I think I'm going Mexican for this throwdown.

And by Mexican, I probably am going to offend several people because I am not planning on being authentic by any means.

I mean Mexican as in "...kind of Mexican".
Which translates, usually, to, "sauce, starch, cheese".

Just wait. I don't know how this is going to pan out.
Probably best described as "Mexican inspired ramen awesomeness"

mexican is too easy come on bring out the the meal thats gonna take you more then 5 mins to make ;) sure its "instant" ramen but that doesnt mean the dish has to be instant me im gonna make me soup or something made with a homemade broth maybe maybe not but thats what im in the mood for right now

I mean Mexican as in "...kind of Mexican".
Which translates, usually, to, "sauce, starch, cheese".

translation= "salsa, masa, y QUESO! "

guaranteed votes from The Boss(aka TB1), TB (aka texas blues aka TB2), JT, PK, FD, CJ, SD, HH, HHBF,G~, WBZ, SB, XP, XH, 2XL, OD, BM, PM, PMS, SM, BD, BDSM, BP, GP, TP, PT, TXT, OMG, and many others!

savory ramen pie with chile powder, diced chicken breast brocoli green beans potatos and carrots = votes from ...? jk i still wanna make me some soup lol

xc - Get better QUICK! Or at least, make your soup today, then something wicked-cool for the TD. You can do this!

translation= "salsa, masa, y QUESO! "

guaranteed votes from The Boss(aka TB1), TB (aka texas blues aka TB2), JT, PK, FD, CJ, SD, HH, HHBF,G~, WBZ, SB, XP, XH, 2XL, OD, BM, PM, PMS, SM, BD, BDSM, BP, GP, TP, PT, TXT, OMG, and many others!

I'm TB1, and TB is TB2? :lol: Awesome!

.....JT.....PMS...........

Hm.... You've got JayT in there twice! :D

crap, geeme....I just snorted wine out my nose! :rofl:

I'm TB1, and TB is TB2? :lol: Awesome!

There's gotta be some percs bein' The Boss, right?

Texas Blues will always be the original TB, but still, ya gotta give some luv to The Boss~~~ :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back