• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Hmmm... maybe not what you are talking about, but I got some Chilli and Wasabi mustard here. Not too keen on the Wasabi though... I'm looking for a plain and simple Chilli mustard.

Do you make your own?

just throw some dried thai, cayenne and tabasco in a coffee grinder, and sprinkle it in any other favorite condiment, lol

do you want to hear a fun practicle joke?

I always want beer! Follow directions I posted above, but at someone else home and definitely don't tell them :)

weird thought here...have you ever had pepper coffee?

I'm a big fan of chai masala tea! But still much prefer coffee. I sometimes have chilli mochas (made with a chilli powder and cocoa blend).

Along the lines of what you were thinking, hotenuff4u?

I'm not sure how to describe it other than done right it is delicious. I do not find it too hot.

What's your favorite cuisine?

i'm lookin that coffee up tomorrow, i'm stoked...and all thai dishes are in my favorite, but i'd have to go with brazilian bbq
every had any chicken heart smoked on a sword?

No.

Since you like Brazilian have you ever been to a churrascaria? ( Fogo De Chao, Texas De Brazil...)

(Sal & Carvao also)

Back