• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

"Global warming" being a money-making myth, I never wonder that.

Does bringing the plants inside or protecting them come to mind?

LOL - For a during-the-work-week meal, I usually brown about a pound of ground beef, add garlic, a pack of sliced portobellos, and a handful of green olive slices. Other veggies may or may not go in, depending upon what I felt like getting while at the store. Then I go to the spice cabinet and usually add some kind of hot pepper powder, oregano, basil, and whatever else strikes me ATM, then a jar of Prego Traditional. I kind of laugh at myself - as in why not just go with tomatoe sauce and paste if I'm going to add so much stuff anyway?

How do you usually go about it during the work week?

LOL. Work week. What's that? Stay at home mom 24/7...... :) anywho. I brown ground beef and add a can of hunts traditional sauce and an extra can of tomato sauce then a bunch of family secret herbs and I started adding cayanne pepper to it for spicy factor for the hubby. Its purdy yummy!

Do you consider being a stay at home mom a job?

Going to the hot sauce festival Peppers at the Beach, in Delaware, and will be gone tomorrow through Sunday. Temps are supposed to range from a low of 53F at night (12 C) to a high of 73F during the day (23 C).

Do you suppose my son will trash or clean the house while I'm gone?

Im guessing both! He will spend the first 2.5 days trashing it. then do a cover up clean up before you get home.

Its a holiday here today. Is today a holiday where you live?

Nope. Could've done with a holiday though!

When are the a-holes at work gonna stop being a-holes and give me proper holidays? Or should I just quit and cash out on the 10,000,000 weeks worth they owe me? (Not too keen on giving half of it to the tax man though)

Not sure about there but most places its insane hard to find a job right now so many hang on to it for a while. Im not getting to take this holiday either since i work for a company based out of the states. where it is also not a holiday...

I was thinking tomorrow might be an excellent sick day. What do you think?

Any work day is an excellent sick day... well, except for when you're really sick. (Well, that's good too, but it's a waste of a perfectly good sick day! :lol:)

In all honesty though, I can't remember the last time I took a sick day. I must have 1,000,000 sick hours up my sleeve on top of all my holidays.

Pretty ****** when you show dedication to the company like that and they still **** you up the *** every single chance they get?

Back