• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

You must always remember that poor planning on their part does not constitute an emergency on your part.

Is swedish vodka fermented snow?

Possibly So! Just don't sip the yellow version!!!!
(and how did you know that's my bumper sticker - the poor planning bit...?????!!!!!) YEAH!

Vodka or Gin?

LAME!

And neither - I choose not to have TV.

So if you're not going to tell us the location of your pink undies, how about your purple ones?

Actually... I'm wearing them! Purple, grey and white striped.

Unless... do boxers constitute as being undies?

EDIT:

Oh wait... "undies" = "underwear" (durrrr!)

Can blokes get away with being ditzy too.......?

Ummm... believe it or not, I'm one of them "not until noon" kinda people--and at which point, anything goes!

I haven't had a drank in three or more months now... can you believe that??? (Am I nuts or what?)

"Back in the day"... It's only been like three months! :rofl: You sound like one of them teenagers these days. :P

Ummm... the only thing that comes to mind is brekkie beers on them odd occasions--weddings, celebrations and what not--when I have broken the noon rule.

(And :shh:. It's tobacco!)

What's your morning poison?

Sheesh - you keeping your recipes secret, or what?!?! hahaha

Okay, I have 2 morning poisons. WHEN I do them. Which is rarely. :liar:

A) Red beer...duh, tomato juice & suds
B) Irish Cream (plus a shot of Jameson if I have it) and coffee---but that's for special occasions.....

What music are you most likely to be coerced to dance to???????

That's a toughy...

I guess, pretty much anything everyone else is getting in to at the time--even if I don't like that particular song or genre!

(Oh and I must be drankin' if I'm gonna pull out the moves!)

Have you ever busted some sweet-ass moves while on the juice only to realize the next day that the moves probably weren't as smooth as you believed at the time? :oops:

Pretty much always...if I'm dancin' at all, it's cuz I'm in THAT mode! haha But at the time...I was rockin' it! hahahahahaha

okay then, since elusiveness is the name of the game tonite......

What's your favorite "comfort food"....(wide open here)

Dal tarka / tadka does it for me if we're talking yummy easy-eating sort of food. Umm... could you class things like burgers and pasta and sauces as comfort food? Good old spag bol definitely does it for me! Could never beat that growing up.

What's your favorite "comfort food"?

Back