• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

If you mean you're insane for not taking the vacation time you're entitled to, YES. Don't give your life away - the company can replace you in a heartbeat. You can't replace you at all!

Hmm.... Don't you think it sucks that Beehunter's company isn't observing local holidays for him?
(But perhaps he ought to talk with the HR department about that?)

It did suck! But i was able to bail a few hours early so that was nice to enjoy the afternoon.

Is today a skinny jeans or a relaxed fit kinda day?

Baby wipes, fo' sho'! Been eating too many peppers or not, I use 'em anyway for that cleaner, fresher, uh, "experience"....

Waaaaay too much info?

was i too drunk or did i miss you while you were gone? the answer to both is the same. That the weather here was too awesome for either one!
(pics from the weekend were awesome by the way)

Did G's pics make you wish you had gone to peppers at the beach this weekend?

No, but they did make me wish I could be on vacation a few more days.

What is the most ridiculous thing you've ever done?

I've never done anything ridiculous.........ever (just don't ask my wife)

Are you jealous that we'll be hangin with SD, CJ, and SL in just a couple weeks, BBQin and dranking?

We will be there the weekend of Burger TD. So we are grilling up burgers :)

My husband is full of ridiculousness BTW.

Do you have a miracle remedy for phlegm in the throat???

No miracles, but a couple things help, depending upon the cause. Vitamin C has a mild decongestant effect and, of course, helps the immune system, so may be helpful. My allergist recommends 3000 mg/day, particularly when things are obnoxious, like allergies can be during this time of year. Zicam or other zinc drops if the problem is that you're starting to get sick, in addition to the Vit. C. If the problem is recurring allergies, you might talk with your doc about Rhinocort or an equivalent - it's an Rx sprayed in the nose, but isn't drying like the OTC's, just stops the drainage. Oh yes, and sometimes a generic anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen helps - the cause of drainage is sometimes inflammation of the nasal tissues, so getting the inflammation down helps reduce the drainage. You might try all except the Rhinocort for a couple days, and see if that gets you through without an Rx.

TPBM is thinking "damn, G writes such ridiculously long answers sometimes...." (maybe all the time...)

Probably because I was at my client's office at the time and got distracted. Or maybe I'm really just ditzy all the time!

What's your vote?

I'll say yes and no to that. Since I'm independent, how I spend my time is my business. My clients don't really care if I work at 2pm or 2am, as long as I bill them appropriately. On the other hand, sometimes my body starts yelling at me that I should be sleeping instead of logging into THP.....

Do you think it might be fun to be ditzy for a while - maybe a week?

Well, I just signed up for 5 days of ditz, cuz of poor planning on a contractor's part!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!

Am I feelin' bummed about this particular SNAFU?

Back