• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Nothing says comfort like a big ass bowl of buttery popcorn. But not the sweet popcorn.. thats just disgusting.

Whats in your glove box?

No expectations but sometimes people keep some random and awesome thinking in the gloveboxes.

whats the oldest photo on you cameras memory card?

I only got the camera about a year ago, so it's not very old. It's of a statue at the museum I drew.

Have you ever had a professional massage?

Started getting "real" pedicures a year or so ago.... so nice....
How is it that I managed to miss almost an entire page of this thread before jumping back into it???

the same way it seems i wake up some morning to new full pages! but its pretty fun catch up reading!

What will happen tonight while im gone?

I'm going to have to take a pass on that one..... ;o)

If you had to pee bad enough, would you get someone to help you with your button flies?

well there are quit a few variables that could influence my answer. but ill just say im not bashful.

Why did jean companies start thinking button flies are cool?

Why did jean companies start thinking button flies are cool?
A better question just might be "why did you think they were cool enough to buy them?" LOL

If a friend got bit anywhere by a poisonous snake and the only option was for me to suck it out, sure I'd do it. What are friends for?

No - the closest I ever got was pulling one off my scalp just as it was trying to dig in. Put that sucker in a ziploc bag and sealed it tight. By-bye!

Do you like tea mixed with lemonaid?

Back