• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I am inclined to reply "of course", but know that's not really a given for everyone.

You know, while we've talked about the fact that no regular member of THP really qualifies as fully "normal" (whatever that is...), does it yet strike you as extremely odd that gassy would want a pic of that particular whack job for his avvy? :P

Well, I Googled it out of curiosity ( no TV, you know...) and now I want to erase what I just read.

Are you having a good day today?

Yes and I also eat when I'm not really hungry, and also get hungry and don't eat for age after that. I suppose I have an eating disorder :P

And Gas do you realize I'm stalking you and replying to every post you make so I don't have to see your avatar in the `last post by` space?
Seriously its a freaky looking thing!

Boo! :P

a1.gif

Would you like me to change it?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Not if you don't want to :P I know you'd only change it to something more freakish

I don't really watch tv or keep up with celebrity crap but WTF happened to his face? was it plastic surgery ? Dude looks like an accident victim.

Back