• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

hmmmmmm let me think...

how about this little chap

multiple winner of worlds ugliest dog.

568190.jpg

edit: was it so ugly i forgot to add another question?

Let me chime in with yes it has been. ;)

I have better questions. How is the extreme thing? Do the exclusive extreme forums have anything good in them?

Ummmm.... I think thats a trick question that will end up with us fighting..... so yeah I do :D

Should I get drunk and do a drunken chef post tonight?

Of course!

The extreme thing..... If you have to pay to be part of a popularity group, are you really popular at all?

Yes I think you are, BUT AT WHAT COST!!! :mouthonfire:

I have a crapload of bacon, some hot dog sausages, pasta, three types of cheese, fresh cayenne type chillies, onions, not to mention plenty of hot sauce, powdered chilli and assorted spices.
Do you think I can assemble a good meal out of that.............. whilst drunk?

Hell yeah!

Can't speak for anyone else, but wanting to be popular had nothing to do with why I signed up to extreme.

Do you think some extreme members maybe just wanted to support THP?

EDIT:

Speaking of avvies before.... pssst.... moo.....

bender.jpg

:P

:O !! didn't see that :P
I used this one as an avatar a year ago at least!!

And at least I had the decency to crop out the copyright message ;)

guess I'll have to change it again

Do you think its reasonable enough to know what your buying before you shell out for extreme membership?

Nothing wrong with that.

I was just pointing out that not everyone signed up for popularity reasons.

Hey... you got claim to that avvy then!

Does moo not?

Well Bender Rodriguez went the whole hog with the name and everything so I'll have to conceed that one to him.

This one is my first ever ripe pod of any decent heat.
pods003.jpg

I ate it too. :)

Doesn't everyone remember their first time? ... er pod?

I seem to remember the first pod of every new season and just let past seasons slip behind me....

Yeah, gassy, I know, just ribbin'

Why do people act like idiots?
(No, not excluding myself from that!)

Edit: Pi got in first!

Usually none, but when I do have a cup it's only one and it's not what most people consider real coffee - more cream and sugar than coffee.

Because they don't pay attention. Look at the post above yours next time, you missed mine. Just teasing.

Will you get me some soup for my cold? PLEASE?

Because people are scared of looking too cool for school.

Don't drink coffee. Find the taste fairly awful, and thats from someone who up until recent years enjoyed many a fine stanky cigar.

Anyone else here indulge in the odd stogie?

Edit: love to get you some soup, just tell me your home address and times when you are home :)

Ah yes . I have a Romeo Y Julieta Cedro Delux No. 2 sitting in front of me that I will puff on if my Oakland A's win today.

Anyone else here following a baseball team?

For some reason I could just never get into watching baseball - it's about the slowest-moving game to me, and I get too bored waiting for something to actually happen.

What about basketball?

Not a fan of either basketball, or baseball since we don't play it down here.

I watch a bit of aussie rules football but the grand final was last week and now I'm trying to get into american football.

Anyone else get annoyed at the stop start of american football?

I wish they would edit out all the breaks and show the match so it flowed more. There are plenty of other people I could watch standing around :P

The game itself is technically 60 minutes but takes 3 hours and the last Superbowl had 16 minutes and 21 seconds of actual football playtime (I timed it with a stop watch)

I'm bored at work, could someone amuse me?

Back