• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

That I do not... but I am thinking about investing in one! I want to start growing more paprika-type peppers so I can make lots and lots of paprika powder to share around with friends/family/etc. Mmmmm... smoked paprika. :drooling:

Do you know of any good paprika types? Sweet/mild/hot/whatever... flavour is the major focus!

Nah, I'm terrible with balance so I generally stick with already mixed stuff if I'm using multiple spices.

Have you ever payed good money for a spice mix that was off-balance? (That's even worse!)

Yea I have and yea it really sucked. Nearly killed the whole meal. I cook pretty well and was able to render the situation, but was pissed. Threw the rest of it away. I do my own mixing on a really small scale and so far have done ok. I do an asian mix and a mexican mix. Never really the same twice though. I need to keep better notes.

Ever make your own BBQ sauce?

I prefer DVD but the GF likes theaters so to compromise we go to the dinner and a movie place. The seats recline and they take your order and bring your food and drinks to you. Even a fancy lil button to on the console to call them in. 

Two fingers or Three?

Flip flops FTW!

Without my pluggers I would rather go bare-footed bushman than wear sandals. I've just always found them so uncomfortable.

What is your favourite vegetable? (Remembering that peppers are a fruit. ;))

Believe it or not, a plain old vanilla one I used to be able to get here. This was REAL ice cream, though, quality organic milk/cream, flavoured with real bourbon vanilla beans, absolutely no BS additives/preservatives/whatever, you know, fancy gourmet stuff, like, $10,000 for a small tub. Probably just as well I stopped being able to find it... I was eating so much at the time that it probably would have eventually sent me to the cleaners!

Should I learn to make my own ice cream?

Back