• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I had a ratty Peugeot. You don't see a lot of those on the road in the US. It broke down a lot but I loved it's rattiness.

Grow any fruit trees/bushes/brambles?

Books or movies? Wait... I have neither read nor watched either. (Does that make me a bad person? :shocked:)

Do you have a favourite mug or some other kind of beverage vessel?

(LIKES for REAL butter and REAL Parmigiano Reggiano!!! :dance:)

Yea I have a standard glass mug I drink my tea out of. It was some kind of capcom promo mug, which pissed me off because it had a piece of pewter that said capcom glued on it. Finally when I was washing it one day I dropped it just right and knocked that shit off, now I can nuke water for tea in it.

What was the last "live" music you saw?

Probably just a pub band or something. I don't get out, out much these days, if you know what I mean. Like, to places with lots of people, city scene kinda stuff, that jazz. MUCH prefer to just get out into nature or whatever. Guess I've turned introvert in my increasing age.

Nature or city?

Do postie bikes count? :lol:

C'mon, they're cool, right....?

WGhIZrs.jpg

But seriously, nope, that is all. Me and mates used to get around on one when we were like 12 or something... coolest damn kids on the whole f**king block!!! (Except for those high schoolers in their flannos, and their long hair, and their trail bikes... but f**k them.)

That counts, right?

Oh yea that counts. We used to take our bicycles down to the lake and ride right into the water. We would then dive over the handlebars into the nice cool water. FUN.

Any cool childhood story you would care to share?

FFS... I just sat her for like 2 hours writing the best story and I don't know how many paragraphs I was up to, accidentally pushed my mouse off the back of the keyboard drawer, went under to get it, must've pressed a button or some shit in the process because when I came back up my browser window was closed..... :eek:

Oh well... it was only half true anyway. ;)

Are you ever guilty of exaggerating life stories?

Every day! I'm actually a three foot midget trasvestite from Bolivia. Oh, and my wife is an Ompa Lumpa that I stole from the origanal cast. Orange hair ROCKS!

Are you one to eat anchovies on crackers?

I prefer smoked oysters. Gassy, that exact same thing happened to me during Rymes halloween thread. Couple hours writing and ZERP! wtf? where did my story go??? So been there, with ya.

Anyone here lose any money when Fulltilt got busted?

hogleg said:
I prefer smoked oysters. Gassy, that exact same thing happened to me during Rymes halloween thread. Couple hours writing and ZERP! wtf? where did my story go??? So been there, with ya.

Anyone here lose any money when Fulltilt got busted?

Sorry brother I have no clue what that is.

I took three Habeneros, an anahiem, a poblano, an onion, a bunch of green onions and made a cheese sauce for my spaggetti. Ever just through stuff together and cross your fingers?

Pets. I'm allergic to bunnies and things like that, and I like em. But I like dogs the best and I'm not allergic to that so that's cool.

What's the thing you're doing really bad?

Back