• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

We like it cold. Maybe 60-65

We never run the heater, sometimes have a fire, AC when its over 75 outside. How is it where you live?

Heater in the winter set at 70. Ac in the summer set at around 65-68.

When's the last time you went fishing? What did you catch? How big?

I've been outa the fishin for a couple years do to a funky back. Last good catch was a ten lb striper

1916399_1156680764376_51968_n_zps7fcf3a96.jpg

Here is the boatwe fish out of:

321579_1999196346739_1902312155_n_zpsbc76423e.jpg

Same question for you. When's the last time you went fishing? What did you catch? How big?

Last time I fished was Scovie's Methow river but the fish were frozen they couldn't bite. Last fish I caught was a undersized lingcod I had to throw back. I hope to do some sturgeon fishing in the coming weeks.

where is the closest fishing to your house?

Awesome fish pic, by the way!

American River. Good for steelhead, trout, shad, Salmon. Trouble is with my funky back I dare not wade. Suck too because I love to flyfish and even tie my own flies.

Hey Hogleg, do you go after abalone?

I go camping in mendo with a buddy who's hardcore with it a couple times a year. I spot for him, he likes to go in some really sketchy spots for big ones,  but I don't dive. I may or may not have rock picked a few back in the day.  :shh: I have one vac seeled in the freez right now. Buddy says were going in early June but I think I'm gonna try and go back up to Scovies for our birthday June third. 

When are WE going fishing dammit?

That's hard to say because of the high volume I have caught and released. I don't carry a scale but I guesstimate around 10. Although I have been catching some monster sized carp and Minnow pike lately. They put up one heck of a fight.

Do you like to fish for carp?

nate6279 said:
Whenever.
What's your favorite way to cook fish ?

Don't cook it. Sushi baby!! Well, better cook the freshwater ones.

What is the biggest/smallest and or exotic fish you have caught?

I caught a 45 lb salmon by the tail. Had to throw back. I'm good at catching Largemouth bass that are less than legal size.

307499_1979829702585_158537882_n_zps7f3c5544.jpg

Ever seen a cooler floating cooler?

Used to have one those and it cracked banging against a rock and took on water. Only survived my first float down the river. Always wanted one those floating chairs. Not sure I'd want my feet dangling if fishing for musky though. foot powered paddle boat style would be nice so you don't have to drop the pole to move around. That's the one thing I didn't like about fishing in the kayak. Spent more time paddlin than fishing.

Whats the weirdest fish you ever caught? (mine was a bowfin) 

I caught a clam once. I've also caught a starfish. Most others are just regular fish. Weird with the clam. It actually clamped onto my hook.

Wierdest bait you've used?

I still don't have a clue what your taking about. Yes I know what a CD is, but what are you wanting to know or what are you talking about? What CD?

Guys help my out here. Did I miss something?

Back