• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

What was my worst bar experience? I went to the bar and came to the next morning in county detox (the cops take you there when they think you'll die of alcohol poisoning in the drunk tank) while I was getting caught for smoking weed they didn't find with a heroin junkie who was just about to die from detoxing. Not to mention the inch and a half deep puncture wound in my bicep with a 9 inch laceration on my other arm (was I stabbed? I don't even know.) I'm pretty sure I saved that poor junkies life though.

whats the oldest wine you ever tasted?

hogleg said:
What was my worst bar experience? I went to the bar and came to the next morning in county detox (the cops take you there when they think you'll die of alcohol poisoning in the drunk tank) while I was getting caught for smoking weed they didn't find with a heroin junkie who was just about to die from detoxing. Not to mention the inch and a half deep puncture wound in my bicep with a 9 inch laceration on my other arm (was I stabbed? I don't even know.) I'm pretty sure I saved that poor junkies life though.

whats the oldest wine you ever tasted?

Nothing sucks more than being in holding,I been to jail quite a few times and the dirty crappy holding cells are the worst. I remember getting picked up trippin ballz in the forest preserve. I had warrants and couldn't spell my brothers name right as an alias. Ended up spending the night on a few hits of 4 way windowpane and casper with some drunk n crazed dude who spent the better half of the night puking all over the cell and dry heaving in his sleep. No injuries thankfully....that was a crappy night all around. Got bite by a mosquito on the prick taking a piss in a pine tree. May more noticeable in my condition drove me nuts all night.  God I miss the mid 90s. 

Oldest wine probably 92, never really cared for the stuff. Always been more a tequila guy. 

What was your first car, and how did you move on to the next one?

POS Datson king cab. It over heated and I still drove it home. Worped the head so bad it was toast. Moved on to a POS Rabbit.

As a kid (before 16 ) what kid of things did you do to make some money?

hogleg said:
Sold ganja in the park from about 13-15. 

What kind of eats are you having for the Superbowl?
Cookies, Tacos and Ganja (blues x livers) right after I shovel that foot of snow we got last night.

Absolute worst meal you ever made?

Oh goodness, my bad I didn't get the context. Yard work, landscaping, gardening.

What was the first thing you started collecting as a child?

40K DONUTS!?! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  I don't think there is many people in the world, that can say they've done that. You're an animal Ryme!

I've been a rock hound from birth. Crystals, arrowheads, fossils, gems, pretty sparkly shit.

Do you have a favorite winnery?

Napa: Farrella Park

Sonoma: B.R. Cohn  (pops works there)

France: Chateau Margaux  (never been but they make my fav juice)

What do you spread first when making a PBJ, the jelly or the peanutbutter?

The peanut butter always goes first, dah. Unless you're in Australia then you're upside down and must do everything in reverse.

So if you could drill a hole threw the earth would you be upside down once reaching the other side? Things that me me go hummmmm.

No dumb ass! The earths core would burn you up, and you would surely dig wrong and end up in East LA.

Anyone play an insturment? I play a mean comb:

http://youtu.be/4xavtM5bSBc

This morning! Gigadee, Gigadee
Nah, just kiddin'. It's been a couple months since I made some pulled pork. I should make some soon.

Is it raining where you are?

Back