• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Maybe 120 or so as a kid. My crazy friend in highschool used to jump his little Datson truck. There was a field across the way that had an enbankment which raised a good ten feet higher off the deck. He would do close to 30 or so before hitting it. He would rise, catch air, and land on two wheels (because of the engine wieght) . Fucker was nuts. Fun to watch, but no body would ride along.

Ever do crazy shit?

Nah, I seen a pic of you you look like a virgin. And I heard you don't like the buzz day old milk gives ya.

Ever been thrown in the drunk tank when you weren't drunk? :rofl:  No really, Its happened to me.

nate6279 said:
No. But I have been arrested for some shit I didn't do.

Guilty until proven innocent, right?

Yea I'm really sorry about that bro. But when I see badges, I bolt.

Ever take a hit off a bottle of real maple syrup when no one is looking?

No milk. I get half and half by the half gallon. It last a lot longer and I use half as much.

Do you know any midgets?

Nadia was the bomb. I remember watching her win her 10 gold metals.

Hamburger In the mac and cheese and brussel sprouts. I'm sure I'll be the only one eating the brussel sprouts. I put ghost pepper puree in it. YUM

What do you usually do after dinner? Watch TV? Read ? Fart around on the computer? Other?

Classified.

(Probably going to be yellow squash, cucumbers, some maters and whatever else I find in my late father's seed bank that isn't for medicinal purposes)

Where is your home away from home?

I try to spend as much time in the North Carolina mountains (2+ hrs away) as possible. Running trails & taking pictures. Most years, about 40-50 days/year. Not as much this year.

If you could only grow 5 peppers, what would they be?

Back