• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I do not. I have very little super powder at all, actually. I feel... Naked... Kind of like the same feeling you get when you forget your cell phone...

Have you ever dressed in drag?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  No, I haven't but that's got to be one of the best questions asked in this thread. And if I had, I'm to shy to tell.

Have you ever had to get staples instead of stitches for a wound?

Nothing wrong with a little cross dressing on halloween.

Never had staples, but I've had stitches in in areas that would make you wish you had stapes elsewhere.

Since I just ordered girl scout cookies, what is your favorite type of those ridiculously overpriced cookies?

Samoas

You know why Boy Scouts don't sell cookies? To busy setting camp, huntin and fishin to keep the women folk safe and fed.

Were you a scout?

Rymerpt said:
Samoas

You know why Boy Scouts don't sell cookies? To busy setting camp, huntin and fishin to keep the women folk safe and fed.

Were you a scout?

Who says Boy Scouts can't sell cookies?!
south-park-s05e03c01-scout-leader-big-gay-al-16x9.jpg

I was a scout for a little bit.

What is your favorite band?

I listen mostly to christian music now. Before I used to enjoy Rush, Airosmith, Lenord Skinner, Joe Walsh. Now and again I switch the station and enjoy some 80s music.

What's your music?

Metal mostly, but I am very picky with my music. Everything I listen to has to be intelligent and thoughful music. Not the crap you will hear on radio which is usually just cheaply done generic riffs fueled by nothing more than the almight dollar. I am a big fan of a lot of underground music because those people are more apt to write music that actually means something and they take their time to think it out and truly express themselves.

Should I go hunting for two legged deer tonight? (It is Valentine's Day, afterall)

Hell yea. But if you're gonna be drinking, leave your water buffalo tag at home.

What do you normally drink at the bar (pub, club)?

Eh, it's all pink in the middle...

The most I would drink would be an Alaskan Amber. I am not a drinker anymore.

Refer to above for the answer.

Would you blame me if I bagged a buffalo or two on my way back to reclaiming my genitals as my own?

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Eh, it's all pink in the middle...

The most I would drink would be an Alaskan Amber. I am not a drinker anymore.

Refer to above for the answer.

Would you blame me if I bagged a buffalo or two on my way back to reclaiming my genitals as my own?
grantmichaels said:
I say give a break on the holiday, killer.

Sooooo, how was your Valentines day?

Rymerpt said:
Sooooo, how was your Valentines day?

My sister disappeared without a word to go sleep at her boyfriend's apartment and left me alone with her kiddos. So another lonely night watching YoutTube videos and cleaning up dog her dog's pee. :mope:

You're right, I hadn't had my coffee yet so I dropped the ball on that one.

Do you believe in human euthanasia for those with no quality of life (ie: severe, untreatable pain with no chance of recovery)?

I do, as long as the decision is made by the individual. 

Do you believe cannabis is good medicine for cancer patients?

I absolutely do! My dad was a cancer patient. I am a major cannabis supporter, but medicinally and recreationally. And no, I do not partake anymore, in case anyone is wondering.

Do you text and drive?

Oh heal no, I try not to text when I'm sitting on the couch. I don't like texting, I much prefer talking, I like to hear a persons tone.

I got sent some sample bags of Kratom? have you heard of this shit?

Back