• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I once had to take care of some business while I was out bushwalking.

The turtle was way too keen to poke his head out of his shell and I had only two choices.

Drop that dook right there on the track like I'm setting a live mine just waiting to be trod on or go off-road and bury it like any decent human/animal/anything would.

I chose the latter.

Dogs are jerks, man haha.

What's worse, digging up cats business or trodding on dog droppings?

(barehanded/barefooted :sick:)

(runny-and-squishy-between-the-toes)

This guy...

[youtube]https://youtu.be/6hF0wc_AhgU[/youtube]

Have you ever "given a dog a bone"?

(slept with someone you wouldn't normally sleep with)

If ya referring to rewarding someone then yes.......

If ya happened to cross a Texas bird pepper with a T S Butch T pepper and get mini scorpions with a short heat would there be a big demand for it ?

Cheeseburger at some point maybe with some fresh lettuce and onion from the garden....

Mmmmm BBQ sounds good..what's on the grill friend ?

Not sure going to my brothers. I would guess big Nathons dogs and burgers stuffed with cheese. Nothin to fancy cause the kids are picky. I did, however, take out a whole chicken for dinner. Think I'll give it a rub down with brown sugar, smoked paprika, cracked pepper, chayene, onion powder, and garlic. That should make it happy. I may use honey instead of brownsugar.

Are you a dad?

Sure am..my boy is 25 married with children....Im glad my breeding days are over

Got any rare California dwarf dandelions growing near ya...I'm looking for some(really)

Rymerpt said:
Can ya smell what's cookin?

The Rock?

robbyjoe01 said:
Sure can't. Just as well cause of a little too much whiskey last night has me off my feed today....

How's California today?

Hazey with lingering hangover, over here too.

robbyjoe01 said:
Sure am..my boy is 25 married with children....Im glad my breeding days are over

Got any rare California dwarf dandelions growing near ya...I'm looking for some(really)

Who the frig ask's fer weeds...oh yea :rofl:  nevermind.

When will my Jamesons headache go away?

oh yea. I don't . But do ya make wine outta them???

I just love growing invasive species....y'all got some cool looking dandylions there(the dwarf and cliff dandylions). I eat em like lettuce and up north from me and old garden gal raises them to make jelly.

R U growing anything weird?

Yea..most have a bitter taste..Collect enough flowers from them you could make a bitter wine but I would rather make wine from the nurmous mulberries we have here instead of weeds...I have a wild grape growing on the property but its not as sweet as the mulberries.. If you do happen to run across a dwarf or cliff dandelion keep me in mind

Speaking of mind has anyone seen mine ? Sort of lost it along the way.....

Yea, kinda like my virginity. Droped it in a hole somewhere.

What if C A T really spells dog.

Ogre1-1_zpscpe4x4qt.jpg

1986 Atsugi Japan. I was due to be discharged from the Navy in just a matter of months. Our ship was in drydock so I was sent with my squadren to Atsugi Navel airbase. There i was in charge of supervising three barracks. Really easy duty. Days spent day dreaming of the nights. Nights spent dancing an exploring the Yokohama nightlife. I had a beatiful Japanese girl friend Reiko and time off was spent absorbing the beauty of Japan. My wallet was full, my heart was full, my health was great, LIFE WAS GOOD!

Where and when would you go?

Back