• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Foreign flick called the "King of hearts". Just to be offbeat, I like many favs equally.

How long has it been since you cooked a tri-tip?

Been a bit. Try tri -tip fist size pieces. Put in crock pot. Cover with salsa. Slow cook all day. Pull out meat. Pull apart. Make buritos. Gnosh!

Do you have a good recipe for carne asada?

Fashion? I only wear 3 colors- black, navy & green. At school it's a polo shirt of that color or a sweatshirt or pullover. In the summer, tshirt of those colors. I may have a problem.

Have you ever smuggled seeds from another country?

Boiled silkworm pupae. Never again!

pupae-korean-snacks.jpg

What is the best meal you ever had?

Realizing we had to vacate our appartment. All better now, but that was WAY SCARY!!!!

When this comes on TV you stop everything to watch. What is it?

I dont do TV,but get netflix. I love almost all of the cooking shows. Ramsey is a bit much though.

Don't you just love a good farmers market?

"Jesus loves me this I know, cause the bible tells me so" (sang)

As a youngster I hated tomatoes. Then one day my grandma tricked me into eating yellow tomato jam. IT ROCKED!!!

Ever been tricked into liking something? Explain

Not enough bullets....got four ex wives...guess I'd keep the first one(probably die before me anyway)

Do you think you could run the country better ? I know I could

Back