• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Student of Spice said:
Something fruity, hot, and in the colour purple (good luck im looking forward to  reading about it)

Oh damn... That might take some thought...

Rymerpt said:
Ever tried hot sauce with koolaide in the mix?

Dafuq are you talking about?! /smh

Would you be insulted is someone wouldn't even TRY your food?

Peppers, if my plants ever come through for me.

Did you know that you can make a cold smoker with a coffee can and a soldering iron?

10912526_10203694815799494_2014598684_o1_zps23ea1e7c.jpg

Well......

Ever been so broke you turned cushins for dollar menue money?

Sure have! Been so broke that I almost ate the old dollar menu items that dropped into the couch cushions...

What kind of topography appeals to you the most?

I have, but I grew up bass fishing and deep sea fishing, so not really much experience with fly fishing.

I'm assuming you use those itty bitty flies to catch your bait for real fishing, am I right?

Any plans for the weekend?

Work. Same as every weekend. Today is my hump day. I might go to Thermopolis on my day off.

What is the best kind of humor?

I can be quite the observationist myself, and shit yeah, couldn't agree more!

Are you one to let out a chuckle at seemingly random times without reason?

You. Then again, I am a very simple person and can find humor in the simplest of things.

If you saw someone harassing someone smaller/weaker than them, would you intervene?

YES YES YES

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR BULLIES IN MY WORLD. IF I HAD TO IT WOULD BE A REAL SCENE.

God I love cream cheese! Don't get it often enough. Are you a fan?

Back