• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Crab ( imitation ok), green onion, pepper powder of choice, cream cheese. Mix. Fold into large won tons (big like mcdonalds apple pies. Deepfry. ENJOY

Do you have one?

Rymerpt said:
Crab ( imitation ok), green onion, pepper powder of choice, cream cheese. Mix. Fold into large won tons (big like mcdonalds apple pies. Deepfry. ENJOY

Do you have one?

Holy... Freakin'... God!!! Yes! I'm going to have to make some crab rangoons!

No special recipes. I am about the only fan in the family, so other than stuffing a peppers and chicken boobs or mixing with smoked salmon to make salmon dip, I don't have anything that stands out.

Is it just me or is Michelle (Alyson Hannigan) from the American Pie movies the most adorable gal on the planet?

In my world that title belongs to another.

Have you ever found out that you were somebody's #1 and believed them without even a paper-thin sliver of doubt?

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Is it just me or is Michelle (Alyson Hannigan) from the American Pie movies the most adorable gal on the planet?
SHE IS ALL AWESOME!!!!

gasificada said:
In my world that title belongs to another.

Have you ever found out that you were somebody's #1 and believed them without even a paper-thin sliver of doubt?
Yes 15 years

If red and blue makes purple could you get a purple sauce if you used blueberries and raspberries?

With food coloring I guess it's could be.....

I raised dragon carrots (purple) this year because the industry states it's the best tasting carrot around. They lied cause to me it taste like any other carrot I've tried. Has anyone here found a carrot that really taste good or at least different? If so which one?

You're not going to like my answer at all but....

Purple Dragon.

Haha.

Seriously, probs the best I've ever tasted.

Do you find that smaller, slimmer (but still mature) carrots of a type are always the best?

Ragù alla Bolognese. :drooling:

Meaty-rich, slowly cooked for 10,000 hours, authentic style.

(But I am partial to that tomatoey slop that goes by the name "bolognese" too.)

What's your LEAST favourite dish?

Yea gonna turn the hell outta my soil. Gotta add a bunch of goodies cause this soil seems to just suck!

What are you gonna plant!

Got this crazy cross(bhut X de Neyde). First year and I already think it's my favorite bhut. Fell in love with the Zimbabwe bird(compact container plant with high yield). No Thai next year but am saving seeds of my Thai yellow for 2017. The only tomato I'm ever gonna grow now is the micro tom tomato(compact container plant with descent yield). Gonna try for another year to grow C. galapoense -never got one to grow since I've been here on THP(last on my bucket list to grow). Lots of flowers as always along with a few useful weeds....Nothing new except maybe anything that comes out before Feb that I might like.

What are you gonna plant ?

Think I'll go flavor:
Brazilian starfish
Bishops crown
Aji pineapple
Chocolate hab
A big jalapano (that corks)
Alleppo
Ghost

I know it will change.

Are superhots overrated?

A lot are, but not all. It comes down to personal taste.

Would I seem ghetto sending a large batch of sauces canned in Mason jars instead of pretty bottles, which cost a fortune to ship? FWIW, they are free...

When its free you're the boss. If they dislike the container they are snobby. Its the sauce that counts.

Do you ever do jerky?

Back