• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I dont go much. Actually caught his act at church. He is famous, but leads worship locally when in town. Zero $ and great show. Short, but awesome. He also gave out some free CDs.

Anything fun comin up?

Not really. Here in August it's hot.....now in about a month chili cookoffs and maybe a couple of free concerts in the park.

I've notice with the abnormal rain I got different species of crops to produce better than my old standbys. Any of you all changing tactics and species to fit the heavy rains ?

Craving? he asks. Dude, day in and day out like a heroin addict I jones for suculent treasure from the sea that is SUSHI. If I were to stumble upon a bag of hundred dolor bills I would surely end up dying of mercury poisening or blowfish induced trama. (Not that either danger frieghtens me) I CRAVE RAW FISH!!!!!!!!

What is the most difficult dish you have prepared?

Think im gonna grow flavor. Brazilian starfish, some ajis, and I want jalapenos that will cork. A reaper and a ghost for making pickles. Something along those lines.

And you?

I too will grow more flavor. Bishop's crown, Brazilian starfish, various jalapeños, banana peppers and whatever else is recommend to me. Plus I will have various supers and Caribbean reds.

What else is in your garden?

I'll have cherrie toms and maybe romanos. Kinda looking forward to winter. Wanna grow cucumbers, peas, and kale.

Do you do a winter garden?

Observational. I can just sit and watch people and laugh my ass off. Weird folks here in California. I was at the mall yesterday and a guy walked by eating from a small sauce pan. WTF? The some huge ugly moose of a lady in a moo moo comes waddling by mumbling "where are my kids, I hate it when I can't find you guys".

Ever yell out the window as you drive by someone? Now that's funny.

I tend to smile a lot. If laughter is the best medicine I must be OD ing on it.

What's for lunch ? Here it's fish sticks, fresh Zimbabwe peppers mixed in mayo, and sweet tea

I'm sorry my friend, but this season is a bust. Maybe next year after I amend the soil. I'm seeing my first pepper of the season on my store bought ghost, but that seems to be it. The soil that is in the garden that I inherited SUCKS. Next season I'm gonna do some serious mixing. Thanks for the offer though.

Do you do any diving for abalone?

Back