• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Sand spurs......fight a good fight but sadly always a losing battle

Got anything short of burning them up (tried that didn't work) to rid me of them?

I had to look that one up, never heard of them. I guess Jumping Cholla Cactus would be worse though.

Got a favorite brand of rolling papers?

Yea, I had a rock pipe. I mean a pipe made of stone :rofl:  Its was green ocean soapstone or so I was told by the maker. Cops took it. I've had a big red glass spoon pipe for 20+ years (without breaking. I know unbelievable). And I can't forget my hash pipe and my water pipe. But nothing beats a paper for me.
Can you mention any cool Aussie strains I don't know about?

hogleg said:
Yea, I had a rock pipe. I mean a pipe made of stone :rofl:  Its was green ocean soapstone or so I was told by the maker. Cops took it. I've had a big red glass spoon pipe for 20+ years (without breaking. I know unbelievable). And I can't forget my hash pipe and my water pipe. But nothing beats a paper for me.
Can you mention any cool Aussie strains I don't know about?

On the way to Hoglegs house:

11137158_417474638460224_1087310152463588274_n_zpsvltyycjf.jpg

Got a light?

A few shanks but nothing like the knife makers on TV. A great fast making blade can be made by bending a pop can in half (wicked and sharp)

Fish sticks again tonight for me. What are u having for dinner?

We had a killer BBQ at work.  Bossed cooked us steaks for lunch. Our office won.  Dinner was salad.

Plans for weekend?

Maybe fishing Sun or Mon. Heavy winds and big offshore swell so we'll prolly have to stay in the bay though.

Have any peppers that stood out this year that you plan to overwinter?

Got a little mystery pepper I'm thinking about keeping over the winter. Kept in a small pot over the summer I really didn't pay much attention to it. Turns out it has a good tasting pepper so I'm inclined to keep it . all my others I got enough seeds that there's no need to overwinter. My best surprise this year was growing a bhut X de Neyde cross. Fast growing with a high yield. It's now my go to ghost pepper(the only superhots I'll be growing)

Anything surprise u this year

Yea a perfect pheno chocolate BS that's not from pepperlover. The seed came out of a red BS pod I was sent from Nate6279 last year. His seeds came from Cappy. Grew three, two were off pheno's one yellow and one brown and the perfect brown pheno. I suspect it is crossed even though the shape is perfect. 

I had some cold pizza. What was for lunch?

Had me a big ole breakie, skipped lunch. Kinda wondering what to do for dinner. Sent the cub to Sacamime gotta scoop him and friends up at 7:30. Just ma an me for now.

Reckin I should char some flesh this weekend?

Back