• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Denver and Ohare are my least favorite. I've had trouble at both. Damn dogs found my heroin both times.Twenty five years in sing sing. My ass doesn't even make a sound when I fart. But I digress. I have not traveled in years so I figure times have surely changed. I've traveled the world on an aircraft carrior, c130, hellicopter, commercial jet, car, truck, motorcycle, jeepnee, rickshaw, bonka boat, home made raft, and big wheel. Been to Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Japan, USA.

Never thought about getting a pilots license.

Ever parachute?

Absolutely, but i have to wait until my school is complete, the program for that is 7-8000 for the single engine. I think it would be very fun.

What other things have you built besides that
I have never parachuted, never realy gave it much thought.

Have you parachuted?

Around a 160+mph, not sure exactly but I left my friend in a mustang with a good speedo doing 150.

Ever had a jalapeno surprise you with hab+ like heat level?
Happened to me up in WA at a restaurant. Went out for Mexican with Scovie and CJ. The appetizer salsa wasn't hot enough so they brought out a side of hab paste to mix in. Well I promptly took a spoonful straight and the waitress went WHOA!
It was real deal hab paste too, pretty hot. Later my entree arrived with a large fried jalapeno on the plate. By far the hottest peno I ever had, I have a really high tolerance and this thing lit me up! It was much hotter than the hab paste. I almost thought it was a PE gusher seeing as Ann lived only a half hour away.

There's a lot of varieties of peno-some can really put a fire in ya. Got caught off guard by one from a neighbor(wish I would of saved some of those seeds.

Ever tried the non heat peno? To me not even a good flavor (taste like bad green bell)

Nope, but whatever strain of purple jalapeño I have has no heat, but a phenomenal flavor. Plants rarely get over 8" tall and might produce 2-3 pods, but dang they are tasty!

Do you prefer green or ripe jalapeños?

Ripe. They are sweeter and don't have that nasty green bitterness.

Why do people wait until minutes before closing time to order?!

You know those lights that we call "head lights" that are small and on a headband. We are gonna put them around our waist, with the light pointing back, and run at night pretending to be fireflys. Then tomarrow gonna go to the dollor store a grab up a bunch of little plastic boats. Gonna go find a creek and throw them in and have races. Around noon I think I'll make a huge slip and slide and flonder around like a beached whale. At dusk i plan on lighting a fart or two.

Sunday is open. What do you have in mind?

Love Joe Cartoon!
In my head I always wanna get even, but alas I am but a poor fat old man. Mad is about all I can muster in these times. I am more brain than brawn these days.

Do you ever carry a flask? ( like when fishing or the like)

I like to carry a flask, but it rarely holds enough booze for me to have a worth wile adventure. Unless that bitch is filled with wild turkey 101. I'm pretty much always drinking as long as I'm not at work or driving.

Seahawks or Rams on Sunday?

Hmm, I don't care for either. If I had to guess, the She-Hawks. Hockey fan. Go Fairbanks Ice Dogs!

What do you look for in a spirit?

Or

Casper_the_friendly_ghost_4604f42d4e883_zps281ffd95.gif

Im guessing you mean booze.
I like Sake because of the buzz it gives me. Kinda mellow and cloudy. When I drink harder booze I don't like the effects as much. I've had my drnkin days in my youth, but now I like the mellowrr buzz of Sake.

Do you like mixed drinks?

Back