• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

That is sure how I feel.

And I used to be a Steelers fan. Had to be. My sister and I went to school with Brett Keisel and were good friends with his family. But they did him wrong and then they hired Michael Vick, which I cannot support. Guess it is time to root for our home team, the Denver Donkeys...

Have you ever eaten a mediocre or horrible meal from someone and lied to them when they asked if it was good?

Wow! You know my wife? How do you know my wife? That's why I do most of the cooking. Oh, and her mom was worst.

Ever have to change the name of your dish because the consistantcy turned out not as planned? I E naw, its soup yea that's what it is, soup.

In my line of work, I do that on a weekly basis... Minimum!

Have YOU ever made a meal that you messed up so bad that you couldn't eat it?

Nope. I have been working everyday since the day I got back from Ohio.

If you saw someone doing this, what would you do?
[Youtube]http://youtu.be/vr3x_RRJdd4[/YouTube]

Grocery shop, chill on THP, BBQ some chicken, maybe even choke the chicken. Bac bac bac bac BAKOK!

Candy bars with or without nuts?

Why do you hate KDIA?!?!?!?! It is a beautiful airport! So to answer your question, I like it! Probably one of my favorite major international airports.

What is your opinion on flying?

TNRedit: quick pic from August 25th when I was flying out of KDIA. Probably the worst I have ever seen security, but they were very well staffed and I got through in 10ish minutes, so it wasn't bad at all.
IMG_20150825_084701705.jpg

I like flying, quick way of travel. I am not looking forward to that airport though...thats a hell of a lot of people. Im flying to Denver the last week of October,

Whats the furthest place you have ever traveled and why?

Don't let that pic scare you. They were well staffed and things went quickly and smoothly. Things you want to worry about in Colorado are the jerk drivers and jacked up road network.

I've made multiple roundtrip flights down to the lower 48 from Alaska. Vegas, Houston, DFW, Abilene, etc. Not like flying overseas. The flight between FAI and ANC can be a fun one! Almost always bumpy!

Where do you like to sit when you fly? Isle, middle, window? Front, over the wings, back? Emergency rows? Or do you get all nerdy and pick your seats depending on that particular model of aircraft?

Isle for quick exit, window if i know who is next to me in the middle, and in the middle if I can have two sexy ladies on the sides....this has never happened (sigh....) or which ever gives the most leg room. but that photo definitely is a deterrent lol.

Have you ever wanted to go get your pilots license?

10 minute wait is all that was. That is the worst I have seen it there as well! Fear not.

And yes. Once I get this settlement, I will be getting my single engine private pilot's license as well as building a plane. I've been around planes my whole life and built two with my father.

Same question...

Back