• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Nancy, the gal next door. But i digress. I dug the big hunk and three musketeers.

Do they still make fizzy bottle caps and pop rocks?

Yup, they sure do. And I have some in my my closet. Nasty, but they were given to me.

My 9 year old niece is trying to convince us to let her get her nose pierced. How old do you think a child should be before they are old enough to get a facial piercing?

They are under parental control untill 18. My answer would be 18. The most my kid gets to do is colored hair. It didn't last long. He decided he didn't like it.

Spankings yes or no?

Yes....I'm a better man for it.

Worse time ever for me raising a boy was when he found out about girls and didn't have time to fish with me. Your worse time?

Any and all! As long as it is fishing, I am in. Largemouth bass would be my favorite, though.

Biggest fish you ever caught?

Big ole salmon on a fly rod. Tail hooked him. What a ride! Returned to fight another day. Legal catch was a 10+ lb striper.

What's your biggest largemouth bass?

Probably in the 8-9 pound range. I was a kid. Definitely a respectable bucketmouth, albeit not the biggest on the planet. Badan Lake, North Carolina. Somewhere, amongst the hundreds of boxes of my late father's stuff in the garage, are pictures of it and more fishing memories. If I ever find it, I will post it.

Would you lay down your life protecting a stranger? (I.e. running into a burning building to save a child or taking on a hijacker on a plane)

Yea most likely. I had to pull my friends drunk wife out of a raging fire pit at the local campground about a month ago, if that counts. Poor girl got 3rd degree burns all over her ass.

Would you be nervous if you had to review a Nagareaper in a couple hours?

I think Trump is hilarious. He doesn't care who he offends. That is all I dare to say on here.

Would you rather be hot or cold?

Ya know I was just thinking about that. I'm fat so there are not many hours in the day I'm not thinking about that. Just after payday and the cupboards are bare, so likely go out somewhere. The question is where? Hmmmm, we could hit McDonalds and risk getting explosive diarea. Do pizza AGAIN. Maybe Olive Garden is in order. Ben says they have great desserts. Yea, I think maybe Olive Garden.

Does your gut get along with fast food?

1st ?.......skinny as a rail been 150 / 5" 10 since the 70s.
2nd ?.......fast food once or twice a week nothing more

How's that for order

Who's in charge right now?

Back