• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I will answer your question. Nervous, perhaps, but only because I know I would be on the head all night.

Do you still get cap cramps?

Yep, but prep is key and it really depends on the strain a lot. I'm very surprised to report that it was NOT a gut bomb at all.

Whats your favorite meal to cook while on the clock?

PINK ! It would look Fab-u-lous. Line it with bamboo and make it like a tiki hut. A little bar with coconut shell drinks and the hula girl bobblehead dolls. Grass skirt around the bar and blow up palm trees. Ooooh and three lava lamps a disco ball, a black light and a black velvet Elvis picture too. Hula hoops for picture frames. Yep that should do it.

Should I design man caves?

I think I will stick with an off white/beige/green tint a dark red wall (good luck).

I don't think man caves would quite be your forte with that mentality. Man caves should be dominated by beer, large TVs, La-Z-Boy chairs and dead animals hanging on the wall.

Who wants to help me move all this crap into the newly remodeled basement?

"Not I" said me. Ok, maybe for a beer and a b-rip I'll do it.   :beer:   :high:

What color did you go with?

I was thinking flat black with white trim, would need good lighting though.

Wife says Steeler colors and a pool table and steel tip darts a must.

I've been watching that little yellow smilely face down those tiny Guiness. Why is he not drunk?

High tollerance ......hope the blue guy takes a breath in between hits......

Been sick the last two days-I tend to want to be alone when I'm sick

R U or do u need to be pampered when sick?

I'm a sucker for a black 68 Camaro SS. That one from the movie Better Off Dead... Mmm!

Catch and release or kill it and grill it?

Not a partier. I am bouncing at the bar right now. Big dumb mothertrucker has been causing strife all night.

What is your drink of choice?

Back