• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I've been up and down in a hot air balloon but never on a journey. Would be cool but nerve racking. I don't like flying I prefer falling. With a chute. 

Would you skydive?

Naw....a fool and his money are soon parted

Wrapping up harvest in a week(some holdouts). Anyone else having a happy harvest ending party?

The season was AWESOME! Friends from THP have been beyond generous with gifting me pods. As for my crop? Let's just say it was nearly nonexistant.

Ever had Adobo?

I bought huge drum sticks for 39¢ a pound last weekend. I currently have about six in a crockpot with water, cider vinegar, soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, black pepper, tons of garlic, three big dried bhuts, chives, mexican oregano, a couple potatoes, and what was left of breakfast potatoes. Bubble bubble toil and trouble. From this caldrun comes my meal.

What's your grub bub?

In my line of work vacation consists of a three day week end here and there. Every now and againwe do Monterey or Eurika. We do a lot of day trips. I love to drive.

Vegas for you though eh?

To ask or not to ask, that is the question. Was it asked before? Hmmmmmm. Does it matter? Hmmmmm. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

What ever happened to Arcinio Hall?

At the movies-Office Space. In person-convince my cousin he could fly off the barn if he wore a cape(towel). Broke his leg and us older kids got our butts beat. It was worth it.

Did the Italian's invent ice cream?

Back