• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Cigar mybe once or twice a year. Smoked cigs in navy, tobaco pipe for a very short time. I've tried weed (meh)
Cigar for christmas sometimes. That about wraps it up.

Fruitcake yes or no? Tasty?

Eh, take it or leave it. Not a fan of sweets.

Whenever you get fruitcake from a loved one, does it end up as a door stop?

Hate the shit and won't even accept it.

Whiskey and pot tonight...still got an hour of work....anybody else other than AJ and I partying

Turkey for thanksgiving (I usually do about three in november) Ham for Christmas.

Have you seen what it costs for a turkey in July?

Usually being old and single I go for the Cornish hen and backed potato. I get tired of turkey by day two.

Finishing my evening watching the Cubs play Pirates. 10 to 1 odds for the Cubs to win the World Series. I think it should be more. What odds would you give them?

Nay! I avoid it like the plague! I travel a lot, so there are times I have little choice, like airports, but locally, I stick to REAL food, no matter how greasy and artery clogging it may be. I'm convinced that some of the best food comes from the shadiest, backwoods ghetto diners. The ones where the menu pages stick together from grease.

TNRedit: I will destroy some Chipotle, though. They are the only fast food that I truly like.

Do you laugh at the waitress when they warn you a dish is "spicy"?

Back