• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Haha! I catch a little here and there when I run to the bar side of the restaurant.

Who are you rooting for this football season?

A little bit of both, especially if pizza and/or wings are a part of the equation.

What is the best part about this time of year for you?

Yea....groundskeeping. Mowing the lawn is the only easy thing I do. Winter sucks

What's the appeal of shorting a bunch of unarmed students? Where's the honor in that?

Yeah! And concealed carry for all! Huge 2nd amendment supporter here.

True or false: the worst day fishing still beats the best day at work?

Hmm, depends. Did the boat sink or not? I guess if I found myself paddling in the Pacific, I'd rather be at work in that instance.

Is there even such thing as a best day at work? :rofl:

Had to take a poll:

Frosty-by-powsleyblogspotdotcom_zps0a738b9f.jpg

homer_zps57011935.jpg

RichardSimmonsedit2_zps05a0a572.jpg

fonz_zpscsparhrw.jpg

IM THINKIN YEP !!!!!

Ya still get a kick outa farting in the bath tub huh?

I love it so much, I even try biting the bubbles before they pop.

When was the last time you shit your pants?

I'm a diebetic, happens way more often then I would like. Fucking meds ups the urgancy.

What kind of candy do you give out for halloween?

BBQ, Beer, and Bud....We're all to old here for candy

Made some of the best green chili powder ever this year. Any of y'all make anything of your end of the season green chilies?

My garden bombed this year. Nothing is producing, not even the apple and cherry trees in our yard. Same all over town.

Are you ready for winter?

Yea.....we're ahead and ready

Seed bank overfilled, peppers dried and powdered(most already sold out), most of the gardens tore down and ready for their fall till up.

Did ya see the post about cotton? Pretty cool huh. Ever raise a historical plant?

Back