• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Yes. I won't speak her name. She did me wrong in the most inhumane way and ruined my life.
Ask yourself a question...
Rymerpt, why is it that at 52 years of age you still have next to nothing to show for yourself?

Well sir I beg to differ. Though gold is not squirreled away and some times cushions need be searched life has been good. I have traveled the world, kissed many a pretty girl, wrote a book, have a wonderful son and beatiful wife, own a house outright, have a decent job, and Jesus loves me. NOT TO BAD FOR 52

Can you list a few things you are proud of?

Three wishes?
1) great health for the next 30 years
2) comfortable lives for friends and family
3) for laughter to come often and stay awhile

Your three wishes?

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Only one, but I cannot show you because that one thing is being destroyed.
Again, ask yourself a question.
TrueNorthReptiles said:
Pretty much the same as you.
Same question...
Ben! Stop with the "ask yourself". PLEASE

Im excited for next months pizza TD. Are you gonna enter?

Rymerpt said:
Ben! Stop with the "ask yourself". PLEASE
Im excited for next months pizza TD. Are you gonna enter?
I couldn't think of a question...

No, I am not going to enter.

What one seasoning can't you live without?

Wanted to say salt, but that can be side stepped with soy sauce or fish sauce. I think maybe garlic. No, could just use fresh. I guess black pepper. Seems all others could be used fresh.

Is your spice shelf massive like mine? I use pint jars.

Yea kinda. I find it hard to believe that we are alone. I also find it hard to believe ETs would return after seeing how fucked up we are. They would be like: "why is he wearing his pants around his knees"?, "why do they work so hart to achive knowledge then fry their brains with drugs?", "why does she shave then buy a merkin"? I'm sure we scared them away way back in the 50s.

Do you own high end knives?

Rymerpt said:
"why does she shave then buy a merkin"?
Do you own high end knives?
Ugh, I feel ya. Shaved is unappealing anyways. It's a garden, woman. Let it grow! Just prune it back once in a while so it isn't a complete jungle.

For cooking, no. My knife set was around $100.

How are your knife skills in the kitchen?

I wouldn't say I'm Yan skilled, but I know how to use my clever, fillet, and chefs knives pretty well.

Have a favorite pot?
Not that kind silly. For cooking.

Yes actually. Once upon a time I won 600 bucks on a slot machine and went to macys the next day and bought a decent set of pots and pans. The small omelet pan is awesome. I also have a thick bottomed stock pot that rocks.

500 bucks. What new toy would you get for the kitchen?

Negative. Will Google them.

Since we are on the subject of local bands, ever heard of Turbid North? Awe bunch of guys. Originally from my hometown of North Pole, Alaska.

Back