• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Both, but most good music these days is underground and won't get much, if any, rado play.

Small, intimate venue or large amphitheater/collesium?

Its not the size of the ship, its what kinda thunk it makes when you unwrap it and drop it on their forehead.

Deep resounding thud or slappingly playful?

Naw, but I can sure make a scene at the grocery store. My wife and I once stood next to the bananas and sang DAY-O. Funny thang is,, some guy joined in and we drew a crowd. FUUUNNNYYYY

Do you ever make a fool out of yourself on purpose?

Oh yes! I spared my mother the embarrassment yesterday on the strip when someone started playing "Gangnum Style".

Would you ever make a fool out of yourself just to embarrass the person you were with?

Just about every day. That's how I roll. I'm strange and love to shock.
Its so fun to have my teen son in the car withme. If beautiful women are out jogging I'll roll down his window and yell I LOVE YOU and watch him duck. FUUUNNNYYY

Is that mean?

Naw ....no matter what all teens are embarrass by their parents. You just make it easy.

Anyone still have hope for the Cub's winning it all?

Being a dumb old hippie/redneck I even had to look up polglot so I'd have to say no(although I can speak enough Spanish to get me thrown in a Mexican jail or slapped by a woman)

What's for dinner?

Back