beer ASK WHEEBZ

see I think that was the entire point of the first one, just hype up the second and third

it set the scene, but it also had every single element of the IV in it, which was bothersome, like an exact remake but names of characters changed kind of deal, hell even the dialogue was the same at points, which bothered me

I shouldnt be able to predict whats going to happen as much as I did in this movie, I mean I literally predicted 3 alien species popping up at the exact same times that they did, which bothered me

Yeah, I definitely agree that it was damn near a duplicate of IV. It's also totally setting up the next one.

I'm just hoping the next one has some serious twists. I was kind of disturbed as to how much of a punk Kylo Ren was. I don't want to spoil anything, but his "teacher" didn't do a great job lol.

he even looked like a bitch, I mean how high school goth faggy can you get

ohh and predictions - I bet you Rey is Obi Wan's grand daughter, just sayin, and no thats not a spoiler alert

Yeah I'm hoping that. Only reason I question that is she's mechanically/piloting inclined. More of a Skywalker trait. Would be a great story though if she's a Kenobi (British accent and all).

wheebz said:
or I can buy the 7 dollar vial, and prop it up, and pitch it in the 1bbl myself

just to flaunt all of this newfangled knowledge you've sent me out in search of, i'm calling you on that one ...

you could prop up the single-strain one's, but you can't count on the ratio's growing linearly in the multi-bug one's ...

=)

I can if I agar plate the blend, isolate each strain, and culture up and reblend it on a larger scale, which after I do that, then I can slant every single one and keep them for years to come, and never have to buy anything other than a 7 dollar vial 

:)

SCIENCE!!!!

Ozzy2001 said:
Lol Grant if there is an overkill anonymous, make the call lol.

I think you can get setup for some action for <$500, is why i say that ...

He's describing wear-ready gear for a brewery's lab's gear ...

I think you can get some USB scope's and the plate for $400-500 if I'm not mistaken ...

ASK WHEEBZ -

Does Nelson Sauvin taste good as a dry hop?

Planned to put the .75 oz NS in the primary when the bubbles slowed, rack off the yeast and NS and onto biofine and an oz of Citra, carb and dry hop w/ a Clear Beer and serve ...

Back