• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Aus newbie q's

HEy guys.

When do you think its a good time in Melbourne to start sprouting seed's? I want to get my sprouting area ready for next season!

Well i want a big season this year, was away last year so didn't manage to grow anything! I'm planning on puttin up some shelves in my garage to grow some plants, problem is i'm trying to figure out how to keep the seedlings warm in there (as it gets cold), any suggestions?

Well sounds like I should start planting seeds soon lol

Going to get some more sauce bottles. I got to start charging for my sauce lol I made 30 bottles worth and I don't think I've even polished off one myself.

Well I guess I haven't been paying much attention to my plants, I went out to do some watering and noticed most of the plants have a good number of pods on the way including the dorset :)

Y7
stillgoing008.jpg

Choch bhuts and lots of emm

stillgoing025.jpg

so envious. My bhuts started flowering last week. Hopefully ill get "A pod" before the cold really hits (still yet to grow a single chilli)

My first season was a flop also.

Just wait till next season when that same bhut plant is covered in pods :)

My second yeah bih is tupidly happy at the mo

stillgoing021.jpg

Anyone got a few superhots they can mail me? I'm trying to figure out what to grow next season... Would love to try a few.

Happy to pay a couple of bucks... PM me. (im in melb)

Ebil as always

Choc bhut's starting to brown up
stillgoing037.jpg

I've let all of the plants wilt over a week or two while pods were forming and now I'm giving them a big boost of fertz every other day as a bit of a test :). So far the pods are looking awsome

junebeg006.jpg

Good old dorset pumping out some fat pods at the end of the season

Well I still have pods :) and I've also got new flowers on lots of the plants so I'm not finished yet.

Last week the plants dropped lots of leaves but their still pumping out pods.

Still getting some pods here too Timmy, although I can't see it lasting much longer as the plants aren't looking too great. I'm finally getting a decent amount of Dorsets ripening.... took all year but better late than never. Nice looking fat pod there by the way.

Back