event Aussie - Sawtell Chilli Fest 5th July 2008

oh and if ya see me walking over towards, and then hug a big Biker on Saturday, its Ok i don't have a death wish.. its my Daughters stepdad Mark, a great bloke and chillihead whom when heard bout Sawtell said was comin' prob with a few mates (we will hear them coming) :)

pictures gents....don't forget the pictures...

AlabamaJack said:
pictures gents....don't forget the pictures...

i'm hoping to hook up a live video feed ....at least of the pod eating comp. i will be doing my bestest gonzo reporting of the trip there, living next door to HippySeed & Co...whole festival...sleeping in the gutter, etc.

...should be plenty of incriminating/entertaining stuff

I bet...it sounds like a hell of a time...

Yes, gonnna be a Hooooot, hope can get a fire going as gonnnna be cold

go the Live feeed of the Pod eating comp too, i got the gig of starting it off so it should be a good Laugh and gonnna slip naganivana in to reallly Crank things up

I found some pics of the place & it doesnt look fire-friendly. The live feed is crapped out too, I got a reply from the local WiFi and theres no coverage that end of town.
I'll try to get something together to make a copy & post up through local net-cafe.

Should I stop in Yamba & get some fresh prawns off the trawler on the way?

sounds goooooodd bout the prawns
ill get breakky :) ,, bacon sausages eggs tomato's mushrooms toast and stove top South American Coffee

boo bout WiFi, ill prob get internet withdrawls,, but can swap addictions for a few days and double up on Heat :hell:

hahahahahaahha

Pics Yesss, im already packing lol. tomorrow the picking of whats around and some Hab powder jerky to be made and some Scotch Bonnet Cup Cakes :)

i love Baking hahahahahahahaha

hey i'm packed...well aside from the food, clothes & laptop.

I got the outdoor furniture & bbq in...so only the peripherals to worry about now :D

must be beer time

I heard today that the sand-crabs down there are best in the world. Picked up another bottle of Stillmanz Devils-Tongue Jerk sauce...I'm thinking Yamba prawns & Coffs Harbour sandies on the bbq

:) yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
im packed, just waiting to hear from my ride, lol got a selection of Dried, fresh tommorow picked, sauces bb's Paste, stillmanz naga/fatali jerk
might make sme scotch bonnet cupcakes now.. im still pissed off bout the fuckwits today trashing my plants,, so ill coook to calm down (if i can find a scotch bonnet) ill put a post up too, fuckerssssss

catch ya..
neil.

I know I don't have to say it but you guys be careful...have a great time and we look forward to the stories and pictures...

just drivin down highway 1 for 6 hours to spend the w/end with a bunch of like minded fruit-cakes....what could possibly go wrong :lol:

What happened to your plants Hippy?

I got some fresh serranos & a few goatsweed....enough sauce to see us through a nuclear winter....& dropped a couple of small winter sized habs & red & green serranos into a bottle of purified water...cant wait to get started on that.

the retarded landlord had to replace gutters, i said "watch round there as Hot, if touch cause they are Naga's blah blah "
he goes "yea Ok no probs"

i get home, making coffee, look out window,, all my plants are trashed,, bout 8 Broken at base and some in 1/2's,, morich's, bonnets, savina;s, Bihs all broken, i was nearly crying

im realllllly pisssed offf

Back