• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, JungleRain,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk

just a quick FYI as we are all getting aquainted with this months TD-

there are individual threads in the subforum "Throwdowns" forum for each TD challenge.

I'm still working through all the forums since there are challenges, TD's and a whole llot of talk going on at the same time. ~~~~~

Putting it down for 3rd weekend JR, we need some then.

'Tis true backing out will cause penalties it only adds confusion to the open challenges and could leave a challenge empty, this is tough to organize so a challenge must be serious. Also because people buy ingredients for certain weekends, etc.

Glad you are in. How about some mango nectar? Frozen slices are not bad either. Cheers.

I have succumbed to peer pressure from the So Flo gang. I even had Mrs. Frydad call me a pansy.

So, here we go. Sumofmybits, I challenge you to a dutch oven cooking throwdown.

The next two weekends are wide open for me. Bring it.

That is fine guys. Next weekend it is.

ONE CHALLENGE LEFT, who is up for a smoke-off?

To even up the calendar, 3rd weekend is best.

That's going to be a tough one for sure. Who wants to compete with Potawie and his world beating sausage?

The 3 first challenges are over, check them out! The topics are closed so there is no editing until vote time at the end of the month but you can pick the discussion up here.

All 6 were pretty amazing, but I do see some that stand out!

Oh and someone SMOKE WITH POTAWIE.

Oh and someone SMOKE WITH POTAWIE.

Boss...if no one takes it...I will. I'm already down for TB's burger challenge...but willing to smoke it up for the team.

Aww hell...I was planning on posting pics of a plump, juicy, hot rack later this month anyway...but I guess if all ya'll wanna see is my meat and buns, so be it.

Next weekend is going to be fun, two different burger throw downs, and my challenge is beefless.

WM, I hope you got something good, I have had time to dream.......and my dreams are making my stomach growl!

LB I'm going to wait for a first time challenger for the smoke-out.

I was planning on challenging Potawie, but after I re-read the rules of that TD, I realized I don't qualify. I have a propane smoker and an electric smoker. The rules stated only wood and charcoal. No gas. :mope:

Oh well, I probably would have got "smoked" by him anyway. :)

The requirements are not the same as the original. As long as you smoke, you are good.

Woot! It's full now! POTAWIE has to officially accept since that's his second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back