• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even mention July bro! I'll figure that out later.

I know you have a lot of work to do but I'm already missing the TD action from the weekend.

Maybe have one Crown Holder vs Challenger TD for EVERY SINGLE DAY OF JULY :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

There might be a teensy bit of admin work for you to do but just think of the MAYHEM :dance::rofl::woohoo::beer:

Yup, if you make a challenge, ya gotta bring it big time. This is not kids stuff we're playing with here, this is serious pot banging, spice slinging, throw the cook book in the trash, take no taste buds prisoner make it look like a mouthgasm on a plate culinary artestry............

:lol: What ^ he said, fo sho!

Looking forward to your entry this weekend RS67 ;)

It will run all weekend, you can do yours Sunday.

I've been super slammed at work, Honestly haven't had the time to give it much thought. But hopefully I can Pull something outta my :eek:

Very well said RS67Man. TD Crown Holders are big time - gotta really think outside da box, throwing all caution to the wind and go for it!

The Dutch Oven TD is gonna be nuts! I'm heading up to ATL tomorrow for a face-to-face throwdown this weekend.

Someone's gonna slap their momma.

I have a very simple, yet awesome idea for the seafood challenge. In fact, it'll make my original entry look like a Las Vegas buffet...... :rofl:

The waffle t-down with Salsakid is a tough one...but I'm nearly there. I hope he's got his gears grinding!

As for the Asian t-down......

Oh yeah.

All I can say is you guys better bring it if you want to live up to the bar set by the first weekend (and I know you will).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back