Beer Here

tctenten said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg

Finally done with antibiotics. Cheers.
How's the itch?

Pretty good.  Both are definitely over carbonated.   The wheat more than the stout.  I have pretty good fermentation on the wheat too.   When I open the wheat it will foam out of the bottle after a few seconds.  

tctenten said:
Pretty good.  Both are definitely over carbonated.   The wheat more than the stout.  I have pretty good fermentation on the wheat too.   When I open the wheat it will foam out of the bottle after a few seconds.  

The BBS Summer Wheat formed a big head, relatively speaking! ...

I was going to wait until tomorrow to take a gravity reading and cold crash but I am going to be busy tomorrow.  

I hit a FG of 1.014.

The targets were OG 1.056     ABV 5.3%
                            FG  1.016     Attenuation 70.3%

My readings     OG  1.047       ABV  4.3%
                         FG  1.014       Attenuation 69.2%

I sampled the hydrometer jar and was pretty happy with this.  Definitely my best tasting beer so far.  
I plan to cold crash and bottle either friday or saturday.   

You folks living in hospitable places need to get down with opening up those wallets, lol ... you still want temp-stability! ...

Two-stage, even, preferably ...

Do me a favor, since I know you have an iGrill2 now =)

Pop that fucker in your basement and let it run for a day and postie up the graphs ...

I am suspicious of these basement environments ...

grantmichaels said:
You folks living in hospitable places need to get down with opening up those wallets, lol ... you still want temp-stability! ...

Two-stage, even, preferably ...

Do me a favor, since I know you have an iGrill2 now =)

Pop that f**ker in your basement and let it run for a day and postie up the graphs ...

I am suspicious of these basement environments ...
Ok I just put it down there. When I go out later and take my phone I know I will be out of range, but when I get back will I get all the data? Or does my phone have to be in range the whole time?

tctenten said:
Ok I just put it down there. When I go out later and take my phone I know I will be out of range, but when I get back will I get all the data? Or does my phone have to be in range the whole time?

pretty sure it would have to be in-range ... doubt the base stores any data, but maybe ... although that's doubtful ...

it's okay, we'll see it when we can see it ...

i'm curious what the spread will be throughout the day ...

grantmichaels said:
pretty sure it would have to be in-range ... doubt the base stores any data, but maybe ... although that's doubtful ...

it's okay, we'll see it when we can see it ...

i'm curious what the spread will be throughout the day ...
I cannot leave my phone...how else will I entertain myself later....I will connect my iPad to monitor overnight.

Back