• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Brekkie Sammie Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM. Fixed!

muskymojo - fixed but you didn't have a second post for me to split it.

Jeeeaaaaahhh
IMAG1568.jpg

IMAG1560.jpg

IMAG1561.jpg

IMAG1566.jpg

ANY ONE KNOW WHY THEY TURNED THEIR BACK ON ABE?

Lets get Kraken shall we?

kraken001.jpg

Toasted all butter croissant

brekke005.jpg

Add a pan fried spicy venison snausage

brekke006.jpg

Slap on a cheddar n' onion omelette

brekke007.jpg

Can't forget the bacon!

brekke008.jpg

Topped with a fried egg to give it that ooze factor, and a sprinkle of superhot powder

brekke010.jpg

Done!
brekke011.jpg

Oh don't worry, I'll probably be making a midnight breakfast tonight Scovie! Lots of killer entries out there so far!
Here's a hint to mine:
P10305111.jpg

If anyone besides Scovie knows what this is speak up!
Ooh ooh! It's a Passover plate! Happy Hannukah?

Are you making a hard boiled egg, lamb shank, bitter herb & saltwater sandwich?
:rofl:

Aighty then. The Biz iz gettin BIZZY.

Musky's got his mojo workin.

LDHS is havin fun guessing what that egg catcher is.

Aaron is all backwarded up,

and Ahm gettin drunkft!

Where all the saamiches at???

Well, I know all y'all are thinking how do you make The Godfather, well, here's how it's done.

Fist you have to make a Hollandaise Sauce. Some like to hake is using a hot water bath or a double boiler but I just made it on the stove. Melt half a cup of butter then place 4 egg yolks and a tablespoon of Lemon Juice in a small pot and whisk them till they're thick and have about doubled in volume. Then place the pot over medium heat.

100_3189.jpg

Drizzle the butter in as you whisk to incorporate and then cook, paying close attention to it till it's thick and rich.

100_3190.jpg

Then I added just a pinch of Smoked Haba-Peno powder to it.

100_3192.jpg

Now it's time to start the Frittata. First fry the Pancetta and the Prosciutto

100_3191.jpg

100_3193.jpg

Saute some sweet peppers with some Jalapenos Onion and Garlic. When the onion is translucent add the meats back in along with some Baby Spinach

100_3194.jpg

and Mozzerilla Cheese

100_3195.jpg

whip up 6 to 10 eggs and add them and stir a bit to blend then into a preheated oven at 400 for 10 minutes then turn it down to 325 for another 15 minutes. I burned my had a bit taking it out of the oven so I missed a finished shot but it was beautiful.

While the Frittata is baking it's time to saute some Peppers and Onions which means well slice up some peppers and oinions and place in a pan with 2 Tbs of Olive Oil and some garlic and saute tull the onion is perfection then pull.

To put the sandwich together it 12 Grain toasted bread, Sharp Cheader Cheese, Frittata, Peppers and Onions, Spicy Hollandaise and the top bread. Then the only thing left to do is enjoy all those wonderful flavors and while a cup a coffee or tea would be good, this baby is all about Brunch and a glass of a dry White wine is perfection.

RM

Edit, ok here's the money shot one last time

100_3199.jpg

CJ next time you make that mayo try using Key Lime juice for your acid and then when it finished scrape it all into the blender with a can of Chipoltees in Adobo Sauce. You'll never want regular Mayo again, ever!

IMAG1568.jpg

WHO NEEDS OLIVE OIL WHEN YOU HAVE BUTTER PECAN SYRUP
IMAG1570.jpg

FORM SAUSAGE INTO A RING COOK ONE SIDE THEN SET ASIDE
IMAG1571.jpg

FRY UP BOLOGNA not burnt its carmelized due to the syrup as is the sausage
IMAG1572.jpg

IN A BLENDER COMBINE AVACADOS MAYO GARLIC (AIOLI )?
SLICE BREAD DUNK IT IN EGG FRENCH TOAST STYLE, BROWN SET ASIDE
MAKE CHIPPED BEEF GRAVY
IMAG1573.jpg

FLIP SAUSAGE AND PUT INTO RING BELL PEPPER,ONION AND A JUMBO EGG SPRINKLE POWDER ON EGG
IMAG1576.jpg

FLIP ADD CHEESE
IMAG1577.jpg

ASSEMBLE AIOLI,BOLOGNA,SAUSAGE AND EGG WHEEL TOMATO ADD MORE CHEESE AND I ADDED ONE MORE OVER EASY EGG TO TOP IT OFF. COVER WITH GRAVY AND ENJOY
IMAG1580.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back