• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Brekkie Sammie Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a dirty form of measurement kinda gross to use while talking about food though. C_ _ _ hair.......... eeewwww I brought it up anyway. :lol:

Nice to see some great entries in this Brekkie Sammie Egg TD!

I may have to flip a dodecahedron die on this one. Too bad I don't have one... :D

The "C-Hair" is usually a construction terminology. As in "if we take a C-hair off this 2x4 it will fit perfect." A measurement of distance, not volume.

CJ- I've always heard it as "skoach"... rhymes with coach. Could be the East Coast / West Coast thing.

Cooking, construction, dude it's universal. When we made a record we kept saying "Can you lower that track just a c-hair," until the engineer was like "Can you please stop saying c-hair!" lol.

Sum - well they say the west side is laid back, so maybe we just lazied up the "ch" to a softer "sh"??????

Or maybe we were slurring......?! :lol:

Some teaser pics:

DSC03179.jpg

DSC03185.jpg

DSC03189.jpg

DSC03194.jpg

Badger, nice teasers!!!!

skoach- skosh... I agree with CJ's theory :lol:

Oh, and D2S- where's you get that KIRKLANDSignature Maple Syrup!?!?? You guys got a Costco Down Under???

It says apple Pancake Balls right on it!

Oh don't worry, I'll probably be making a midnight breakfast tonight Scovie! Lots of killer entries out there so far!
Here's a hint to mine:
P10305111.jpg

If anyone besides Scovie knows what this is speak up!

Ooh ooh! Apple Pancake Ball Maker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back