• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Brekkie Sammie Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
"THE ONE HANDED SOUTHERN HEART ATTACK"
(cuz I only have one hand right now)

INGREDIENTS

1. ROLL OF SAUSAGE
2. 2 AVACODOS
3. 1 ORANGE BELL PEPPER
4.1 RED ONION
5. 1 TOMATO CHOICE ( IUSED HEIRLOOM)
6. 3OZ. PACK CHIPPED BEEF
7. BUTTER
8.1 THICK SLICE OF BOLOGNA
9. EGGS
10.HOT HABANERO CHEESE
11. PEPPER POWDER (I USED JOYNERS PINK SCOTCH BONNET)
12. MAYO
13. BUTTER PECAN SYRUP
14. MILK
15. FLOUR
16. HOT SAUCE ( I USED FARMER JAKES FATALII)
17. GARLIC
18. 1 LOAF CIRCULAR BREAD ( I USED PUGLIESE PETITE BOULE)

IMAG1589.jpg

IMAG1585.jpg

SloFlo? RM posted and gets a total FAIL for actually measuring "a pinch"!!! I have one of those sets of measuring spoons tha includes 2 tsp, 1/2 Tbsp, pinch, ...only thing missing is "smidgen".

Just razzing you, RM.... xoxo

SloFlo's prolly skeerd cuz DaBiz brought the foofoo.

I See SumBits Lurking!!!!! (BUSTED!)

edit- smack talk aside, some very nice creations and it's great to see some TD noobies. Welcome!

SL mine has Pinch, Smigen and Dash so I'm covered whenever I make any of my Grandma recipes. Of course most of my cooking involves measuring in my palm not spoons but that one fit the small hole I'm the passage so....

SloFlo? RM posted and gets a total FAIL for actually measuring "a pinch"!!! I have one of those sets of measuring spoons tha includes 2 tsp, 1/2 Tbsp, pinch, ...only thing missing is "smidgen".

Just razzing you, RM.... xoxo

SloFlo's prolly skeerd cuz DaBiz brought the foofoo.

I See SumBits Lurking!!!!! (BUSTED!)

edit- smack talk aside, some very nice creations and it's great to see some TD noobies. Welcome!

Had to do some catching up. Been at a friends house all day helping him build a bar in his house. I was totally gonna do a sandwich using a crissant and use Hallandaise, but call it Huevos Sauce. Now I have to put my thinking cap on. There's already something clever creeping around in the back of my mind. No worries.

SL mine has Pinch, Smigen and Dash so I'm covered whenever I make any of my Grandma recipes. Of course most of my cooking involves measuring in my palm not spoons but that one fit the small hole I'm the passage so....

Oh..."Dash"... that was the other one. Nice post anywhays~

Wheres your Beens-n-weenies at SL?

One egg, two breads. FTW.!

They'll be ready about noon tomorrow. The beans were in the slow cooker for about 1.5 hours and 'Kid comes in to take a bite.....:lol: .....

crunchy beans are not a good thing~~~~ :lol:

Oh, Yea, CJ! A "skosh"! (rhymes with "toast") ... and a dollop.... haven't seen spoons for those measurements...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back