• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss, when you wake up in 5 hours from now can you set this old man straight....

Are additional proteins just not allowed in the grind as stated for burger 1 or they cannot be on the bun period? Example, bacon cheese burger. 

Booma is going to make me have a damn burger for breakfast :)  :dance:

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Boss, when you wake up in 5 hours from now can you set this old man straight....

Are additional proteins just not allowed in the grind as stated for burger 1 or they cannot be on the bun period? Example, bacon cheese burger. 

it's a matter of not being in the grind, i know from how it was worded in an interim posting ...

bacon topping is fine, on any week's entry, i think ...

JoynersHotPeppers said:

My interpretation was only beef in the grind.... but my interpretation might not be worth the PoL for this TD
Booma said:
BBC - Big Blue and Cheesy

One of my favorite things to cookup, Burgers, satisfy so many hungers. They are a simple thing, full of flavour and so many varieties

I give you the BBC, here it is, in all its glory

Starting off with some freshly hand ground chuck beef, seasoned with salt and pepper, that is all. Let the beef shine. Hand formed, left to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes, then grilled over some briquettes and lumpwood, nice and hot

Once the outside is done, place indirect, topped with Blue Cheese, the buns are then buttered and topped with colby cheese, and the other with sliced jalapenos and mexican 4 cheese

As they are all starting to melt and combine, crisp up some Streaky Bacon.

Bottom bun is the jalapeno one, bacon on top, then the patty, a little cherry tomato and chilli chutney, the top bun and we are ready to eat

ENJOY!! the BBC

Izzat all you've got?

J/K, looks phenomenal!

Booma, I had  burger for dinner last night.  After seeing your pictures I want another one right now.  Only problem is that I want the burger you made.

-Alden

BBC wouldnt have been my first choice of a name 
bear%20at%20the%20park_zpskvfgn4hp.gif

Beef is the patty. If it has bacon in it, blend. On it, still a beef burger, with bacon. I even covered animal fats. You can cook a beef burger in bacon fat and it's still a beef burger.

Mix and match however you want! In the patty or on the burger, there's a poll for both! :)

so as long as the patty is 100% beef I can add any topping I want? Like corned beef? Also, am I the only pervert on here who thinks a burger shouldn't be named BBC? lol Though now I don't even want to play the game, Booma's burger is a KO right there

BigB said:
so as long as the patty is 100% beef I can add any topping I want? Like corned beef? Also, am I the only pervert on here who thinks a burger shouldn't be named BBC? lol Though now I don't even want to play the game, Booma's burger is a KO right there

I don't think I have to answer if you can add beef to beef.  :lol:

Or was that a funny???? ;)

Dudes add whatever you want. If you slip up and it's actually a blend it is not disqualified it just goes in the other poll.

Just don't make sliders or stuffed burgers.

Shit, I thought I made this one clear too lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back