contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Round 1 - Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, dinner has been servered,

For the first time making bread,not to bad, maybe about 5-10 more minutes of cooking, I think my sauce is got me freaking foobared right now.

Burger was excellent, great flavor, hab gave some spice, but not to bad, Burger patty skills = sucks donkey nuts, kept falling apart.

Plating needs work, but for pretty much all from scratch.

What about those potatoe on top of the bun (extra points?)

Burger name:
Belly Filler

Ingredients:
Burgers
3/4 lb Ground beef
Serno Peppers
Onions
Garlic
Black Pepper
Salt
Publix Season Salt
Sausage
Whoceshure sauce <-spelt wrong
cajun seasoning

Toppings
Lettuce
Blue Cheese Crumbles
Bacon
Potatoes

Burger Sauce

Curry Ketchup
Mayo
Dijon Mustrad
Roasted Garlic
42 Below Vodka

Bun
Home made Orange Hab with pepper jack cheese, and diced onions.

Directions
Burger sauce (make ahead of time)
Roasted Garlic, mix Dijon Mustrad, Mayo, Curry Ketchup, mix, add vodka. Refrigate
Burger Mix
Add butter to pan, sautee oionns, peppers, garlic for 2-3 minutes,, remove and put in refgrigate for 30 minutes. Remove burger prep and mix with burger, sauage
cajun, balck pepper, and rest of indrgredents mix together well, form patty and wait for grill to get warm. Cook patty between 250-300 til about 160 inside tmep, added chesse an put on bun

Bread
Dice habs, onions. Mix Canolia oil, and 1 warm egg, mix flour,salt, yeast, real good. warm buttermillk, than add to oil and egg mix well.
Mix buttermilk with flour and let stand for 30 minutes.
Add habs and knned and and put in oil laced bowl, sit out side for 1.5 hours
form buns, and cook

Finally put burger sauce on top and bottom, add lettuce to bottom bun, spell out thp in potatoes and eat

F
7323359218_c99efe90ca_b.jpg

Cross view
7323358552_33d5bf14f7_b.jpg

HOLY HEART ATTACK ON A BUN, there are some real Manic Mountains of Madness being served up in here. My daughter's High School Grad is this weekend so we're making it about her and unless she says Dang It I want a burger I'll be out again BUT, I'll be watching and voting.

Now, somebody PLEASE, blow the roof of a dis place!

Burger name:
Rabid Dawg

Ingredients:
Burgers
Ground beef
Cayennes
Soy sauce
Worcestershire sauce
Salt
Pepper
Chicago Steak seasoning

Toppings
Fried egg
Jalapenos
Vidalia onion
Extra Sharp Cheddar
Pepper Jack
Tomatoes
THICK CUT BACON
Horseradish mustard
Melinda&rsquo;s Naga sauce
Arugula
Aioli (see recipe below)

Aioli
2 egg yolks
&frac12; c evoo
&frac12; c Mayo
3 garlic cloves
5 orange habs
Salt
Pepper

Bun
Onion roll

Directions
Aioli (make ahead of time)
Chop garlic and habs as fine as you can get them. Add to a bowl or food processor along with the 2 egg yolks and a dab of Dijon mustard, salt and pepper and mayo. Whisk or blend. Slowly add the evoo. Refrigerate.

Burger
Start your coals on the grill. While that&rsquo;s doin its thang cook bacon (in pan), chop up cayennes and add to ground beef. Mix. Separate into 4, 1/2lb patties and shape your burgers. Use soy and Worcestershire to marinate and add salt, pepper, and steak seasoning on top. Let marinate on the counter 15 minutes. Brush onions and japs with evoo and salt and pepper. With the grill at 350-400 put the burgers on along with the japs and onion. After 6-8 minutes flip add bacon, and a slice of cheddar and a slice of jack cheese. 2 minutes before done grill your buns. Once cheese is melted (about another 6-8 min) remove burgers, onion and japs. Let the burger rest at least 5 minutes. In the mean time fry up some eggs. Then assemble! Bottom bun, aioli, burger, sliced japs, onion, tomato, horseradish mustard, fried egg, Melinda&rsquo;s sauce, arugula, top bun with more aioli on it. Booya!!!! Do the happy dance then enjoy!!

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg
Hard to beat this!

Kristy Kreme burger!! Never had one but heard they are amazing. It's nice to have something sweet before your HEART ATTACK!

Thanks Boot! Lets hope so.

That would be the infamous Luther Burger.

Don't remember the ball park name, but they sell the livin' hell out of those burgers.

Great call Lady Sic!!

Mmm that one by DawgBite looks good!

ok,,, let's see if I can remember everything that I have to put in here....

This is my version of the "BLACK AND BLUE" burger.

Scratch made buns, from my moms recipe:
Yeast, flour water etc ... but I added a roasted garlic/rosemary olive oil to the dough!

Burger: GRILLED over hardwood!

Fresh ground american Kobe beef
Roasted poblano
Roasted Portabella mushrooms
Caramelized onions
AWESOME Rochefort blue cheese
Local butter crunch lettuce
7 pot Jonah BBQ sauce
fresh local bacon
Roasted garlic mayo

burger1.jpg

burger2.jpg