contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Round 1 - Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha maybe, i can assure you that one half was eaten exactly as it was shown, very messy, the other half had to attack it in 2 bits.

Booms. Wow.
So good to have some Aussie power on this one!

I'm totally in on this one. I think I'm doin it tomorrow.
And I'm extending sum none of my courtesy this week.
Maybe we'll do the other weeks from the same kitchen, but in the spirit of screwing sum, he's on his own for this one.
(and while I don't know what he's going to do, it's gonna be crazy good).

These burgers look real food so far!

lol. Perhaps the hamburger rule should be something like.. you need to be able to take a legitimate bite out of the burger from top to bottom...

Ah well.. wishful thinking!

nomz

Wait.... Are you telling me you really can't unhinge your jaw (like a snake) and take a big ole bite out of one of those??? Say it ain't so! :lol:

It's funny you say that - it was exactly my thought web I saw that triple decker Aussie thing.

What sucks is that I may not be able to compete. Concert today (11-10) and meeting with marketing guy then playing music tomorrow. 7 eastern is 4:00 for me. Basically no chance for me to cook. Might be able to do it at my buddy's house before we play music, but this doesn't look promising.
:(

All that smack talk, for naught.

Thought I woulda been able to do Sunday night dinner but that won't happen before 4:00

Crap. East coast people get one more meal - what kinda dookie is that?!?

It's funny you say that - it was exactly my thought web I saw that triple decker Aussie thing.

What sucks is that I may not be able to compete. Concert today (11-10) and meeting with marketing guy then playing music tomorrow. 7 eastern is 4:00 for me. Basically no chance for me to cook. Might be able to do it at my buddy's house before we play music, but this doesn't look promising.
:(

All that smack talk, for naught.

Thought I woulda been able to do Sunday night dinner but that won't happen before 4:00

Crap. East coast people get one more meal - what kinda dookie is that?!?

tsk. tsk. tsk.

All of that smacky smack blowing out of your pie hole earlier and now you're bailing?

That is soooooo boooooooooo worthy.

I suspect he's effen with us...

Last week he said he had to pedal his sauces, now it's music... (worlds tiniest violin maybe?)

We'll see.

No banana in the tailpipe. And no f'in with ya.

I woulda been able to do it peddling sauce - this is different. I ended up getting a ticket to BFD - it's a show going from 11 (in 1 hour) until like 10 PM. The last 4 are Silversun Pickups, Garbage, Cake & Jane's Addiction - needless to say I couldn't turn that down. I had my Sunday meeting scheduled already and a friend is in town from S.Korea (ARMY) and is leaving Monday. So we're playing music at my buddy's studio.

The only chance I now have to participate is to whip up something at my buddy's place. Which I still might do if the stars align. I was kinda hoping I'd have time to do it tomorrow night, but with a 4PM cutoff, it's looking like lunch or bust. Sigh.

On a positive note I received the honey from sic's friend, and my trio of Firefly Hot Sauces yesterday (forget where those are from - mebbe someone did a review? lol)

The honey is friggin rad. I might use it with my burger somehow if I manage to get it in on time. sigh again.

See what you done LD?

Because of YOU jumping ship, somebody went and rated this thread at only 3 out of 5 stars.

This is for you.

http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.htm

Tuna Melt Madness is you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back