• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Round 2 - Veggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='habaneroheat81' timestamp='1339348210' post='637032']
How's this for pineapple!
[/quote]

Did someone say pineapple?

[quote name='Lucky Dog Hot Sauce"]I wish I could upload the flavor of this terryaki pineapple. The teryaki pineapple was insanely amazingly awesomely fantastic all on its own. I recommend BBQ-ing marinated pineapple whenever possible. You're just jelly cuz you didn't get any grilled pineapple. No one else marinated pineapple in a hot pepper Teryaki. I pointed out the two style-oriented things I did with pineapple. Didja see I used your friend's honey in my Teryaki pineapple glaze? How does hot Teryaki honeycomb marinade/glaze seared pineapple not garner ONE lousy vote? Why I even heard a guy say he hates grilled fresh pineapple - I know, right? I thought it sucked! It had absolute no grilled spicy teryaki pineapple on it. You know you wanted to vote for the Teryaki pineapple. And that hot pepper marinated pineapple was phenominal on my burger. I'm tempted to grill some more pineapple. I hate you guys.[/quote]

No not you LDHS. It's not always about you. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Y'all is to funny!

CJ, this is the fun part, but I still have to leave at 3 for work :(
Ohwell, it'll be worth it to get that crown with a pineapple burger! :lol:

I just noticed I needed an addition to this awesome burger. Gotta go to the store again :( damn it!

Woke up to my house smelling yummy...... thinking oh boy breakfast! Get up and its freaking veggie burgers???? Wtf?!?! Says my mind and already salivating mouth.......... :pout:

Alright before I start gettin PM's from the TD police.................geeme:)............I haveto edit my post to put picks in due to using phone. I'm puttin it together right now.
Thanks

BLACK BEAN VEGETARIAN BURGER WITH FRESH MANGO SALSA- DID YOU SEE THE PINEAPPLE:)

INGREDIANTS:
Jalapeno jack cheese
Black beans
Carrots
Garlic
Cumin
Eggty
Coconut flakes
Hot salt
Bhut powder
Pure Evil
Yeast
Water
Milk
Flour
Vegetable oil
Sugar
Salt
Butter
Cherry tomatos
Mango
Onion
Cilantro
Fresh pineapple
Red bell
Serrano
Fresno
Aji Blanco powder
Oatmeal
House favorite chile powder
Fresh dill
Sour cream
Lemon
Yummy yellow powder
SALT and PEPPER :)

BREAD:
Mix yeast and water til yeast disovles, let sit for 10 min. Dice up seranos and fresnos. Add milk, sugar, and oil to the yeast, whisk together then add salt and slowley add flour. Knead serranos and fresnos with dough for 8 minutes then allow to sit for 15 min. While it sits put butter and aji blanco powder on burner on low heat to infuse flavors. Cut dough into single serving dough balls and place on cooking sheet and allow to rise. Brush butter on tops of bread and sprinkle House Favorite chile powder on top. Bake at 400 20minutes.

SALSA:
Remove husk from pineapple and cut into quarters and remove core. Roast pineapple, red bell, serrano, and fresno til skin is nice and black. Place bell and chiles in plastic wrap to soften the skin, approximately 10 minutes. Deskin and dice bell and chiles and chop cherry toms, pineapple, mango and onions. Mince cilanto and mix all ingrediants and add hot salt, Pepper, and Pure Evil.

BURGER:
Soak beans over night then simmer til tender. Sweat carrots, onions, garlic and jalapenos. Put half the beans and carrot mixture through food processor and place in bowl. Add the rest of the beans, oatmeal, cumin, egg, coconut flakes, hot salt, black pepper, and Bhut powder and mix. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Heat skillet with vegetable oil and sear 3 minutes on first side, flip over top with cheese and allow to melt, approximately 2 minutes.

CREAMY DILL SPREAD:
Mince fresh dill place in bowl, add sour cream, lemon juice and Yummy Yellow powder. Mix. Done.

IMG163.jpg

IMG171.jpg

"THREW IT ON THE GROUND" veggie burger

ingredients

1 kaiser roll
2 eggs
2 teaspoon of scovs chili powder
2 teaspoons of lime juice
black beans
oregano
2 long skin cayenne
5 white habs
1 teaspoon of salt
1 table spoon of virgin olive oil

i chopped up roll,mixed all the ingrediants in a bowl mashing it up.

fried the burger in 2 teaspoons of olive oil,toasted a wheat muffin put montery jack cheese on each piece of muffin

topped the veggie burger with pickle and some kinda tomato out of my wifes garden

IMAG0325.jpg

IMAG0327.jpg

S E I Z E H I M !!!!!

He threw 2 teaspoons of my WIN powder on the ground!

Looks like your burger held up pretty well tho, Sicman! :rofl: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back