contest BEGIN! Chopped - Fight for Independence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice wish one was cut open!

Yup. I likely won't vote for breading :(

We'll see tho!

Almost ready to roll..........
2012-07-060012012-07-06030.jpg

Kick it.

I just ate.

And drank all the smoke juice.

I'm feelin funny....

CJs werkin on her final entry post.

i'm still feelin funny...

Kick it!

Thanks Patron, you got her all giggly...

I didnt do shit. Just a little 'grab the apple', and whoops!... DELETE...

liberty barbecue loin
(Peanut-Smoked Apple- Stuffed Pork Loin)

Method...dry rub PORK TENDERLOIN and stuff w/ smoked APPLE slices, truss the tenderloin.
Smoke with 30/70 AppleWoodChips, and PeanutShells @ 225º for 50 mins.,
mop w/ sauce and grill on nuclear hot grill for 1.5 mins., each side.

Madness....
Dry Rub - ground red savina, tabasco, smoked paprika, mustard, dried thyme, salt, b&w pepper.

BBQ Sauce - 1/2 smoked APPLE, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, PEANUT BUTTER, tomato paste, dijon, Scovie's chile powder, honey, apple/cherry smoked T-scorp., BOURBON. Simmer for at least an hour.

Finishing Sauce - BBQ Sauce."motor-boated" w/ melted butter, SL's smoked hab./pear sauce, Jonah 7-Pot, and BOURBON! (+ a li'l more bourbon). Thinned w/ apple juice.

Salad - Pickled red onion, carrot, Gala APPLE, parsley, orange zest + juice, peanut oil, chopped roasted peanuts.

Treat - watermelon, spritzed w/ lime, sprinkled w/ cayenne.

e1975ff0.jpg

ed130b08.jpg

WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOOOOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWOWOOWOWOWOOWOW

wow

Looks really good but never heard of smoking for 50 minutes.

Super low....225º on the highest rack Boss....had my thermometer hooked on my bathing suit top...wait, maybe it was me that hit 137º.....! :D

I mean that's a really short time to smoke something. But if it tasted good it tasted good. The grill must have finished it cuz no way it's done after 50 minutes smoking. :)

No, Boss didn,t reach for 150°.

137° she pulled it out of the smoker, and put it on a nuclear HOT grill,... Just enough to make the grill marks.
Eating temp Was 150°...peeerrrrrrrfect DEEEEELISH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back