beer Begin! : May TD: Golden Stout

Mine's en route, but I think they said it wasn't going to arrive until Monday ...

Last I noticed it was in Jacksonville ...

Like I said, though ... feel free to review the others ...

grantmichaels said:
Mine's en route, but I think they said it wasn't going to arrive until Monday ...

Last I noticed it was in Jacksonville ...

Like I said, though ... feel free to review the others ...
Mine can only possibly get better by conditioning more. I am going to crack one open again this weekend.

I'm worried about what's going to happen to mine from the trip it's having. It's mid-nineties, and in the brown truck ...

Based on my recent yeast order, shipped UPS, and that I ended up having to use the bubble wrap just like that yeast order - I'm sure the liquid temp will be held at 100F for a couple of days ...

I can't imagine that's good shit.

wheebz said:
postpone the brewoffs until fall winter spring?

I don't want to get in the way of anyone else's fun ...

RM is out for a while, I guess ...

Ozzy didn't care about NEIPA ...

I don't think I can get you a NEIPA in good condition in the next 3 months, without having to spend like $60 ...

I dunno ...

I was still going to brew a NEIPA. But I'm cool with whatever. I sent mine UPS as well. I actually made sure I got to the store right at lunch time so it would get shipped that day. At least the semis aren't dark brown. It's the delivery truck timing that's the problem.

I'm definitely still brewing NEIPA's next ...

I mean, I shouldn't have to send as many next time, so I can try to send it faster ...

I was avoiding USPS, because it's the only shipper who has an actual 'authority' and the only one that declares shipping alcohol to be somewhat illicit etc ...

Is anyone familiar enough with the dimensions of the SFRB to share whether a bubble-wrapped 12oz long next fits? ...

That would be a 2-3 day delivery period, cheap, and not brown truck ...

You'd be better putting 1-2 in a bubble wrap envelope. To thick for a SFRB.

I've sent hot sauce in those envelopes. You can bubble wrap the shit out of it in one too. I may actually do that next time.

Back